Professionals from all over the world are in Hannover, Germany for Hannover Messe Industrie, the world’s biggest industrial fair. Our theme this year is “Exponentially better in development, design and manufacturing. The new Quadro solutions.” And together with our channel partner, PNY, we’re presenting the latest NVIDIA Quadro and 3D Vision Pro solutions at our booth in Hall 17.
If you haven’t already heard, this week also marks the launch of the NVIDIA Quadro 400, the latest addition to the Quadro professional graphics line-up. It’s an affordable new professional graphics solution that puts the power of the GPU in the hands of designers and engineers. Priced at just $169 (USD), the Quadro 400 is built for use with professional applications such as Autodesk AutoCAD.
Many of our partners are showing off NVIDIA powered solutions at the booth, including:
- Wortmann – presenting compact, quiet workstation solutions from its portfolio, including remote desktops, client-server, and CAD / CAM applications.
- 3DPowerstore – showing Autodesk 3ds max and Cinema 4D in conjunction with V-Ray RT for integrated, GPU ray-tracing.
- Tarox - enabling RTT’s Deltaview software on a 4K (4096×2160) resolution 64″ monitor driven by two NVIDIA Quadro Plex systems using the new NVIDIA Mosaic mode.
- CADnetwork - demonstrating new, GPU-based Bunkspeed SHOT rendering software on their NVIDIA Tesla GPU-based hardware systems. Ray-traced content is being interactively rendered from a cluster of four of their Tesla S2050-based systems—16 Tesla GPUs in all.
- CAD.DE – showing different CAD/CAM software packages including Dassault Systemes Solidworks and Catia, and Pro/Engineer on their six NVIDIA Quadro-powered workstations, and together with PI-VR, see 3D stereoscopic car design utilizing NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro.
So if you’re at Hannover this week, come by and visit us in Hall 17, take part in one of our daily contests, or just stop by and grab a quick refreshment.