We have just today released new GeForce R295 beta drivers, with optimizations for upcoming games like Mass Effect 3.
These drivers are available for both desktop and notebook GeForce GPUs running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. They are also available for GeForce desktop GPUs running Windows XP.
GeForce R295 highlights:
- Adds SLI profile profiles for several new games, such as Mass Effect 3, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and Oil Rush.
- Adds or updates 3D Vision profiles for many new games, such as The Adventures of Tintin, The Haunted: Hells Reach, Tera, and Tropico 4.
- Updates PhysX to the latest version 9.11.1111.
- Updates HD Audio to the latest version 184.108.40.206
- Fixes some instances of driver timeouts while simultaneously watching multiple videos.
- Adds an edit/delete option for custom resolutions.
For more detail, refer to the release highlights on the driver download page, or read the GeForce R295 article on GeForce.com.
Enjoy the new R295 beta drivers and let us know what you think in the comments below.