Some of the hottest gaming titles in the market include Diablo III, Mass Effect 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. But you won’t get the most out of them without the latest GeForce R295 drivers.
Our new drivers come packed with GeForce-exclusive performance and quality enhancements, and they are now Microsoft WHQL-certified.
GeForce R295 highlights (performance measured on GeForce GTX 560 at 1080p resolution):
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45 percent in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title in Steam’s history”
- Up to twice the performance in Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
- GeForce-exclusive quality enhancements with ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Diablo III, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- New 3D Vision and SLI profiles for over 50 titles.
- New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
For more detail, read the GeForce R295 article on GeForce.com.
Enjoy the new drivers, and let us know what you think in the comments below.