Heads up GeForce fans. The GeForce GTX 465 based on our latest Fermi architecture is now available for even more gamers. It’s available for purchase now from add-in-card companies including ASUS, Colorful, EVGA, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Gainward, MSI, Palit, PNY, Zotac and others, with a target price of $279.
This new price point means that even more gamers can experience “DX11 Done Right” and 3D Vision on their PCs.
Additional features for the GTX 465 include:
- 11 dedicated tessellation engines
- Support for Blu-ray 3D, with GPU decoding for enhanced 3D movie playback and 3D Internet streaming
- NVIDIA SLI(R), the most popular multi-GPU solution for gamers
- NVIDIA PhysX(R) which brings dynamic realism to PC gaming
- Next-generation CUDA architecture, with support for CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute, & OpenCL
Enjoy the latest games like Metro 2033 & Just Cause 2 as well as the upcoming Mafia 2 and Lost Planet 2 in the “Way They are Meant to be Played!”
We hope you like the new addition to the Fermi family.
As always, happy gaming.