Welcome to the freshly redesigned NVIDIA Blog. We’ve been working hard to create a new blog design not just to look good but also to help improve the user experience for you.
Here are a few of the new features you’ll find:
- Tabs: We’ve organized content into categories by solution, and sorted them into tabs (above). When you land on this homepage, you can read a stream of all the NVIDIA blog posts. Or, if you’re only interested in, say, mobile news, you can just click that tab to see the latest.
- Author profiles: So you’re a big fan of Drew Henry? Me too. Now we’ve made it easier for you to find and follow your favorite NVIDIA bloggers. You can read their bios, see their latest posts or subscribe to their RSS feeds.
- Related posts: We’ve included a tool that surfaces posts related to the one you’re reading, so you can continue exploring topics that matter to you.
- NVIDIA in a Minute: We’ve been producing this video series for some time. It features some of the hottest NVIDIA news, and now you can watch it within the sidebar of the blog, anytime.
- Author comment call-outs: We’re always reading your comments and try to respond as much as possible. To differentiate the responses you get from an official NVIDIA voice, we’ve integrated a green-line system which highlights their replies.
- Most Discussed: Want to see posts that are generating the most comments? Check out the ‘Most Discussed’ widget on the sidebar.
- Flickr: We’re constantly taking pictures at events, of new products and around the office. Now you can see the latest photos from the NVIDIA Flickr stream right on the blog.
There are many more cool updates, so please take a look around the new digs and give us feedback in the comments below.
Also, please note the RSS feed for the blog will be changing in the next week to: http://feeds.feedburner.com/nvidiablog please update your readers to ensure you stay up-to-date.