If you’re in Vegas this week at the annual NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) show, swing by our booth, where we’re highlighting GPU technologies that are transforming the broadcast, digital film and post-production industries.
We’re joined by more than 40 partners showcasing their NVIDIA Quadro and Tesla-accelerated applications. These new solutions are making dramatic improvements across the content creation workflow — from on-set dailies and processing of high-resolution camera files, through to post-production and digital distribution of the content to television, PCs and mobile devices.
In our booth, we’re featuring:
- The new landmark Adobe Creative Suite 6, accelerated by NVIDIA Quadro and NVIDIA Tesla GPUs running After Effects, Premiere Pro, SpeedGrade and Photoshop
- Cinnafilm Dark Energy professional image texture management and optimization software
- A demo of Elemental Technologies’ high-performance encoding solution
- Interactive rendering using a new CUDA-based version of Chaos V-Ray RT
- Multitouch display technology from Perceptive Pixel that supports simultaneous use of a stylus and touch.
We’re also demonstrating an impressive video wall as a backdrop for our booth, showcasing rich, real-time 3D graphics. They’re being rendered from a single workstation powered by two NVIDIA Quadro Plex systems that are driving 10 displays. That’s a lot less hardware than what’s been required in the past to drive walls of this complexity.
Check out a quick video tour here:
NAB, along with the IBC show in Amsterdam in September, is where many software vendors announce new applications or new versions of their apps. This year is no exception. There are some pretty exciting announcements: Chaos Software debuting a version of V-Ray RT using NVIDIA CUDA architecture; Quantel’s new Pablo color correction software that uses NVIDIA Maximus technology; and six different manufacturers that are delivering faster video I/O between their boards and NVIDIA GPUs using NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video technology.
See it for yourself live this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth SL 9215, South Hall, or follow us @NVIDIAQuadro on Twitter. Also check out our “Heavy Hand” videos in the Quadro playlist on NVIDIA’s YouTube channel, and look for more blogs and videos highlighting more of these solutions here and on YouTube in the weeks ahead.