GET READY FOR BORDERLANDS 2 WITH NEW GEFORCE DRIVERS
Fall gaming is off to a huge start. Genre-busting space western Borderlands 2 ships next week, promising an even bigger, better experience which includes explosive NVIDIA PhysX effects. The following week, this year’s biggest MMO, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, is set to arrive.
As you prepare your gaming rig for these blockbuster titles, don’t forget to take advantage of the new GeForce R304 drivers.
Released today, the new NVIDIA GeForce R304 drivers (version 306.32) are WHQL-certified and fully qualified with Borderlands 2, supporting PhysX, SLI, Surround, and 3D Vision and with World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria supporting DirectX 11, SLI, 3D Surround technology, and 3D Vision.
Download the new GeForce 306.32 drivers from GeForce.com.
- Adds support for the brand new GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650 GPUs;
- Adds support for NVIDIA TXAA, a new Hollywood-quality temporal anti-aliasing mode;
- The Secret World is the first game to support TXAA.
- Boosts performance by up to 18%1 in popular games like Batman: Arkham City, Dragon Age 2, and Total War: Shogun 2;
- Adds SLI and 3D Vision support for a ton of new games.
For more details, refer to the release highlights on the driver download pages and read the GeForce R300 article on GeForce.com.
Enjoy the new GeForce drivers and let us know what you think.
1Measured on Batman: Arkham City with GeForce GTX 680.