NVIDIA released today a new GeForce R310 driver optimized for the latest big holiday title, Far Cry 3.
This new GeForce 310.64 beta driver provides up to 38 percent faster gaming performance in Far Cry 3. The release is just the latest example of how NVIDIA works closely with game developers to tune its software to deliver the best performance for the year’s biggest gaming titles.
Two weeks ago, NVIDIA released a new GeForce R310 driver that delivered up to 26 percent faster performance for Call of Duty: Black Ops II and up to 18 percent faster performance for Assassin’s Creed III.
Download the new GeForce 310.64 beta drivers from GeForce.com.
GeForce 310.64 Driver Highlights
- Improves performance in Far Cry 3 by up to 38 percent1.
- Plus, previously-released R310 optimizations:
- Up to 26 percent faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2;
- Up to 18 percent faster performance in Assassin’s Creed III;
- Smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA anti-aliasing in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Assassin’s Creed III;
- Up to 16 percent in other top games likes Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and StarCraft II.
For more details, refer to the release highlights on the driver download pages and read the GeForce R310 article on GeForce.com.
NVIDIA strives to continually give gamers better performance and features with each driver release. Enjoy the new GeForce drivers and let us know what you think.
1Measured on GeForce GTX 680 vs. GeForce 310.54 beta drivers