The buildings where we live and work. The products we buy. The movies we watch.
Countless things touching our daily lives are created with Autodesk products.
NVIDIA technology unlocks the full potential of Autodesk design and software applications for the best user experience – accessible anywhere, at any time.
At the annual Autodesk University conference in Las Vegas this week, you’ll find NVIDIA at the center of the most current creative and design workflows. Our tech powers the latest engineering tools and technologies and forges new trends in mobile technology and cloud services.
- The new Quadro K620M is powering Lenovo’s latest and highest performing W550 Ultrabook.
- NVIDIA GRID technology is running Autodesk’s AutoCAD , Revit and other software applications, via Citrix and VMware hypervisors, on HP’s DL380z server and Dell’s Precision Rack 7910.
- New NVIDIA Iray plug-ins on HP’s Z840 workstation running Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max 3D animation software plus Revit allows designers to visualize and create simultaneously with unprecedented photorealism and complexity.
- Maya, Revit and 3ds Max users can apply to be part of our Iray plug-in beta program at the BOXX, Dell, HP or Lenovo booths.
- Our flagship Quadro K6000 GPU is running on the Dell Precision Tower 7910 and HP Z840 workstations.
We’re also participating in a host of informative classes and talks, including:
- Virtualization is Real: What You Need to Know
- Get a Performance Boost: Tune Your Hardware Technology
- Using 3ds Max Design Software, Revit Software, and Iray Rendering Engine to Render Compelling Photographic Scenes
- 3ds Max Design Software: 3 Rendering Techniques for Users of Inventor Software
And don’t miss Autodesk’s 3DRV. We’re a proud sponsor of this full-size RV, tricked out with the latest Autodesk technologies. Taking a break from its trip across the U.S., it’ll be parked in the exhibit hall for all to see.
TJ McCue, 3D enthusiast and the RV’s driver, will be on hand to talk about his “Driven by Design Road Tour,” offering predictions for 3D technology and highlighting how it’s used in nearly every industry.
Autodesk University is called that for a reason: You’ll get an answer to just about any question you may have about GPUs and physically based rendering. Stop by the GPU Genius bar at Dell’s booth to get your GPU and Iray questions answered.
Visit the BOXX, Citrix, Dell, HP and Lenovo booths to see how our partners are using NVIDIA graphics technologies to deliver the best performance and visual experience to customers.
To keep up with NVIDIA at the event, you can also follow us on Twitter @NVIDIA_MFG.