Simulating the airflow through jet engines. Visualizing how tornadoes form. Modeling weather conditions for climate prediction.
Researchers are tackling some of the world’s toughest challenges using a combination of supercomputers, artificial intelligence and big data.
GPUs are at the center of this work. Find out how at NVIDIA’s booth 730 at the International Supercomputing Conference, ISC 2016, in Frankfurt, on June 20-22.
We’ll be showcasing how deep learning applies the parallel processing capabilities of GPUs to rich tracts of data to unlock a new generation of AI applications. These include image classification, video analytics, speech recognition, natural language processing, and more.
GPU-accelerated high performance computing can process densely packed data in faster, more energy-efficient ways.
Some ISC 2016 highlights:
- Don’t miss the opening keynote from Baidu’s Andrew Ng on how HPC is supercharging machine learning.
- Experience the NVIDIA Tesla Accelerated Computing platform, the most pervasive and accessible HPC platform. Check out our new HPC products and technologies and talk with NVIDIA’s experts.
- Check out the new NVIDIA DGX-1, the world’s first deep learning supercomputer, which significantly accelerates training time.
- See demos running on the most advanced data center accelerator, the NVIDIA Tesla P100, including a remote demo of DGX-1 on Cloud Management Tensorflow; real-time volume rendering with NVIDIA IndeX on Tornado; and DKRZ modeling German weather conditions for climate prediction.
Learn how to harness the tremendous compute power of GPUs for your data center:
- Vendor Showdown: Monday, June 20, from 1-3 p.m. “Strong Nodes vs Weak Nodes For HPC & AI,” with Marc Hamilton, vice president of Solutions Architecture and Engineering at NVIDIA
- Exhibitor Forum: Tuesday, June 21, from 12:20-12:40 p.m. “The Expanding Role of GPUs in HPC,” with Peter Messmer, principal software engineer at NVIDIA
- Educators Program: Tuesday, June 21, from 12-1:30 p.m., at the Marriott hotel, “Introduction of the GPU Teaching Kit for Accelerated Computing”
Participate on our social media wall at #InfiniteCompute and get the chance to win some great prizes. Answer our daily HPC questions, and you can also win tickets to the GTC Europe 2016 conference, taking place Sept. 28-29, in Amsterdam.