Meet the New Members of the NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor ProgramAugust 8, 2016
Noted business consultant Ken Blanchard had it right when he said “None of us is as smart as all of us.” That’s why we’re delighted to announce the 20 founding members of the new NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor (NCA) Program.
The program brings together the talents of individuals who have invested significant time and resources to become experts in NVIDIA products and solutions. Together, they give the entire NVIDIA GRID ecosystem access to product management, architects and support managers to help ensure we build the right products.
We put out a call for members in April and received an overwhelming response. We evaluated many applications and nominations and are pleased to welcome 20 NVIDIA GRID community experts from seven countries who represent a broad range of NVIDIA users.
Here’s what a few of the new members had to say:
“It’s awesome to be part of this select group of NVIDIA GRID community leaders because this gives me valuable insights direct from the source. We can share unbiased, real-world knowledge with customers, peers, community and NVIDIA, which is vital to driving GPU adoption and delivering successful VDI projects, now and in the future.”
— Ruben Spruijt, Field CTO at Atlantis Computing, Citrix CTP, Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert
“I’m excited at being able to work closer with NVIDIA, and am very much looking forward to seeing the technology develop and evolve further as we continue to push past boundaries and change what was previously considered impossible.”
— Ben Jones, co-founder of Ebb3
“I am honored to be a part of the exclusive group and I look forward to using the NVIDIA GRID community in my daily work with designing the best possible virtual CAD environments for Siemens AG.”
— Soeren Reinertsen, IT Solution Design Architect at Siemens Wind Power
We look forward to working with all of our new advisors, gaining their feedback and insights. Please join us in congratulating them:
- Durukan Artik – Dell, Turkey
- Barry Coombs – ComputerWorld, UK
- Tony Foster – EMC, USA, @wonder_nerd
- Ronald Grass – Citrix, Germany
- Richard Hoffman – Entisys, USA, @Rich_T_Hoffman
- Magnar Johnson – Independent Consultant, Norway, @magnarjohnsen
- Ben Jones – Ebb3, UK, @_BenWJones
- Philip Jones – Independent Consultant, USA, @P2Vme
- Arash Keissami – dRaster, USA, @akeissami
- Tobias Kreidl – Northern Arizona University, USA, @tkreidl
- Sean Massey – AHEAD, USA, @seanpmassey
- Andrew Morgan – Zinopy/ControlUp, Ireland, @andyjmorgan
- Rasmus Raun-Nielsen – Conecto A/S, Denmark, @RBRConecto
- Soeren Reinertsen – Siemens Wind Power, Denmark
- Marius Sandbu – BigTec / Exclusive Networks, Norway, @msandbu
- Barry Schiffer – SLTN Inter Access, Netherlands, @barryschiffer
- Kanishk Sethi – Koenig Solutions, India, @kanishksethi
- Ruben Spruijt – Atlantis Computing, Netherlands, @rspruijt
- Roy Textor – Textor IT, Germany, @RoyTextor
- Bernhard (Benny) Tritsch – Independent Consultant, Germany, @drtritsch
Applications for the 2017 NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor program will open in January.