Launch Your Deep Learning Moonshot at Our GPU Technology Conference
A credit card that stops fraudsters in their tracks. A 3D simulation of potentially life-saving molecules. A car that can drive itself down San Francisco’s Lombard Street, the famed “crookedest” street in the world.
The underlying technology enabling these headlines and countless other like them: deep learning.
Deep learning and AI will be front and center at our eighth annual GPU Technology Conference, May 8-11 at the San Jose Convention Center.
Pioneers and rising stars in the field will share what they’ve learned, help demystify deep learning and teach you what you need to know to get started, or hone your skills with the latest advances.
Hundreds of Deep Learning Sessions
AI researchers and developers around the world use NVIDIA’s GPU computing and deep learning platform to train and deploy machines to classify images, analyze videos, recognize speech, process natural language and more — and upend how business gets done.
At GTC, there’s something for everyone. A few can’t-miss sessions include:
- Ian Goodfellow, of OpenAI, will cover key work researchers are doing on generative adversarial networks, a critical component of unsupervised learning.
- Stanford’s Daniel Rubin will highlight new developments in deep learning and medical imaging.
- Facebook’s Yangqing Jia will discuss Caffe2, the new deep learning AI framework Facebook contributed to the open-source community.
- Salesforce’s Stephen Merity will share details on how his company uses GPUs to build quasi-recurrent neural networks.
- Jan Neumann, from Comcast, will reveal the deep learning models powering their X1 Voice Remote and Smart Video Analytics.
- You can see more featured speakers in this slideshare.
Hands-On Classes and Workshops in Deep Learning
If you want to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on, the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute will offer more than a dozen self-paced and instructor-led labs, using the latest AI techniques and frameworks and software development kits.
Learn from Today’s Hottest AI Startups
More than 40 startups will deliver presentations during the conference, and over 30 emerging AI startups will exhibit their work.
Make Your Moonshot Real
Whatever you do, and wherever you work, the deep learning content at GTC will help you rethink what’s possible — and give you the tools you need to take advantage of the latest technologies to shape your life’s work.
Make your mark. Register to attend GTC today.