Calling All Virtualization Experts: How You Can Become an NVIDIA GRID Community AdvisorAugust 25, 2017
The annual VMworld conference kicks off on Sunday in Las Vegas and so does the NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor program (NGCA) call for submissions.
NGCA is our global advisory and advocacy program for NVIDIA virtual GPU solutions like NVIDIA GRID vPC, GRID vApps and the new Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation Software (Quadro vDWS). The program brings together the talents of individuals who have invested significant time and resources to become experts in NVIDIA products and solutions.
If you’re interested in becoming an NGCA member, the criteria is simple. We’re looking for IT professionals and virtualization experts who share their knowledge with the community via blogging, public speaking opps, magazine articles and on social media platforms.
NGCA member benefits:
- Join in-person meetings with NVIDIA product teams for detailed discussions on GRID and virtual GPU technologies and product roadmaps.
- Receive special incentives to attend or speak at GPU Technology Conferences and other events.
- Monthly membership conference calls with key product and development staff.
- Access to demo licenses of current products and early releases of future products.
- Access to technical support contacts.
Thank you to all our current NGCA members who have made this program a success. We hope you will re-apply.
Planning to be at VMworld? Don’t let your application get lost in the shuffle. Stop by NVIDIA booth 531 to meet our team and tell us why you’d make a great addition to the NGCA.
While there, see the latest in virtual GPU solutions including Management and Monitoring with GRID Insights integrated into VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon, virtualized graphics and compute workloads powered by NVIDIA Quadro vDWS, and Windows 10 VDI with GPU vs CPU, powered by NVIDIA GRID vPC.