Federal, state and local governments are leading the way in the drive to innovate for citizens. At GTC DC, taking place Nov. 1-2 in Washington, D.C., see how municipalities and government agencies are able to better serve communities by transitioning to a more flexible and efficient IT infrastructure provided by GPU-accelerated virtual desktops (VDI).
Featured Sessions on GPU Virtualization
- The IT department for the City of Davenport in Iowa needs to provide a level of service that ensures the productivity of the hundreds of employees it supports. In its session “Learn How to Provide High-Performance Public Safety VDI with NVIDIA GRID and Tesla GPUs,” they’ll talk about the advantages provided from their GPU-accelerated VDI deployment, and how they created a better PC experience with excellent manageability.
- Technical experts in federal and private industry will share candid insights on how to evaluate, implement and maintain GPU virtualization environments. The Virtualization Infrastructure Decisions panel will include CIOs, senior architects and engineers from Nutanix, Citrix, CannonDesign and Stratus IT.
- Learn how Microsoft Azure Government enables compliant deep learning and traditional HPC and visualization workloads using powerful NVIDIA Tesla GPU accelerators. The session AI, HPC Infrastructure & Visualizations on Microsoft Azure Government covers customer stories and partner solutions that are leveraging these capabilities.
- NVIDIA and Nutanix have collaborated on a 1-Click Enterprise Cloud operating system, leveraging the power of NVIDIA’s GPU technologies. With its upcoming release, Nutanix will offer graphics virtualization support for its embedded hypervisor — Nutanix AHV — and customers will be able to immediately leverage this for Citrix-type app and desktop virtualization workloads, as well as for high performance computing. The potential is endless — from easing routine data center infrastructure challenges that current enterprises have, to giving IT teams their time back to focus on value-added applications and services.
- Frame is empowering the public sector with powerful cloud-hosted app delivery solutions using NVIDIA GPUs — simplifying management and speeding up access to everything from GIS software to productivity tools. In their session GPUs and Sovereign Clouds: Empowering the Public Sector, they’ll explain everything you need to know to run applications today, without wasting time or dealing with the hassles of legacy remoting technologies.