Semiconductors and sedans. Integrated circuits and racing circuits. The GPU Technology Conference is once again roaring into Silicon Valley, and has quickly become one of the world’s top automotive technology events. From March 26-29, it’ll be the place to learn about the newest developments in autonomous vehicles, AI cockpits and new mobility offerings.
Here’s a sneak preview of what attendees will see and experience.
Take in Cutting-Edge Presentations
Auto OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, research institutions, anyone with a finger on the pulse in mobility will be at the show to talk about one thing: What will the future of driving be like? At GTC, visionaries in deep learning, simulation, hardware and software development will present more than 50 automotive sessions, including:
- Lex Fridman, MIT research scientist – on how deep learning can be used to perceive and interpret a driver’s behavior during manual, semi- and fully autonomous driving.
- Gaurav Bansal, principal researcher from Toyota InfoTechnology Center – on the emerging field of connected automated driving, including technical and policy topics.
- Danny Atsmon, CEO of Cognata – on the importance of realistic automotive simulation platforms in the development and testing autonomous vehicles.
- Oliver Briemle, head of L4 Development at ZF Friedrichshafen AG – on how ZF, Virtual Vehicle and NVIDIA have joined forces to develop an AI-based Level 4 vehicle for urban scenarios within just six months – the so-called dream car.
- Sanjay Sood, vice president of highly automated driving at HERE – on the importance and implications of a self-healing mapping system to support autonomous driving.
In addition to the auto sessions, you can learn how to bring the power of AI to transform other industries during special AI for Business sessions with speakers from Accenture Digital, SAS, Booz Allen Hamilton, 451 Research and more.
Get Hands-On Training in the Lab
Sitting in on sessions provides plenty of insight, but you can also get hands on. Our self-paced and instructor-led labs will take you deep learning skills to the next level, with topics such as:
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Perception for Autonomous Vehicles
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Image Segmentation with TensorFlow
- Object Tracking for Large-Scale Full Motion Video
Come for the Talks, Stay for the Cars
GTC isn’t only about top speakers and labs. It’s also about taking ideas and turning them into tangible products and services. This year’s conference will have a wide array of vehicles on display ranging from autonomous cars and class-8 trucks to autonomous delivery services and race cars.
Register Now for GTC Silicon Valley
Join us this month in San Jose and play a role in making the future of mobility a reality. Register for GTC today.