When you think of Sweden, what comes to mind? Perhaps a certain
disco pop supergroup. Or flat-pack furniture. Well, think again. Next week, Sweden will be all about AI.
From July 10 to 15, Stockholm plays host to the 35th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), and NVIDIA will be there in force.
Recently, we unveiled our groundbreaking super SloMo research at CVPR in Salt Lake City. Now, we’re ready to show Europe how we’re fueling the next big wave of AI discovery. At ICML, we’ll be showcasing how our tools and deep learning research are helping to make the impossible, possible.
Visit our booth (B02:12, Hall B) to:
- Take a peek under the hood of NVIDIA’s new DGX-2
- Discover demos showcasing the latest and greatest breakthroughs in AI, including Kubernetes on NVIDIA GPUs, Project Clara, Image Inpainting and more
- Connect with NVIDIA experts and explore how you can take your deep learning research to the next level
- Take part in our trivia quiz and show how much you know about the AI computing company for your chance to win an NVIDIA TITAN V
- Collect your token for free, hands-on online training from the Deep Learning Institute. Worth $90, this token will unlock the resources you need to solve the world’s greatest challenges with AI
You’ll also feel NVIDIA’s presence beyond our booth:
- Our research team will present their groundbreaking paper “Noise2Noise: Learning Image Restoration without Clean Data” on Thursday, July 12, 2.20 p.m.
Spot the Bot
When you wander around the exhibit hall, be on the lookout for a little robotic friend of ours, Maryam.
Built by Unsupervised.ai, one of our Inception program members, Maryam will be roaming the show floor, delivering snacks to hungry attendees.
Maryam is a completely autonomous robot, carrying all of the technology she needs to map an environment, dodge unexpected obstacles and navigate different routes within her orange belly.
Using a combination of sensors and supplied with computing power by NVIDIA’s Jetson TX2, Maryam can map an area of 100m² in just 30 minutes. The generated map can then be accessed through an API that allows the team at Unsupervised.ai to suggest recommended paths, identify stopping points and give commands en route.
At ICML, join us in playing “Spot the Bot” for your chance to win an NVIDIA TITAN V.
To take part, share a picture of you with Maryam on social media, along with #ICML2018 and tag @NVIDIAEU.
Keep up to date on all the latest news from ICML and NVIDIA. Follow our social handles @NVIDIAEU and @NVIDIAAI, and #ICML2018.