From game engine-powered virtual production to interactive characters and deeply engaging experiences, media and entertainment have drastically changed over the last few years.
At the heart of it all: NVIDIA RTX technology. It’s powering AI, real-time ray tracing, location-based entertainment and other GPU-accelerated technologies to help create believable characters, ultra-photorealistic environments and immersive experiences.
You can see exactly how studios use the power of NVIDIA tech at the GPU Technology Conference, from March 18-21 in San Jose.
GTC attendees will gain insight into the world of filmmaking and visual effects through sessions that delve into new techniques in immersive graphics, real-time virtual production, 3D rendering and much more.
Learn more about immersive storytelling and real-time ray tracing from industry luminaries. Find out how studios are incorporating advanced technology to produce stunning visuals.
Don’t miss out on these sessions at GTC:
- See how top studios are taking innovative approaches to storytelling: Lucasfilm’s ILMxLAB will share how virtual and augmented reality provide new ways to tell stories. And find out how Pixar uses GPUs to enable art and creativity in animated and live-action films.
- Dive deep into immersive experiences: Get a closer look at Embody, Lululemon’s new social VR experience that uses visual metaphors and encouragement from teachers and friends to motivate coordinated body movement.
- Check out the latest technologies in filmmaking: See how NVIDIA RTX works with Prism, a Technicolor initiative to produce a high-end OptiX-based path tracer for a fast preview of shots or sequences. Learn how MPC is incorporating real-time ray tracing into Genesis, a virtual production platform.
- Learn about the creative techniques behind live, real-time events: Digital Domain will share the technology it uses for event-driven human performances, like the holographic Tupac performance at Coachella or the machine learning algorithms that helped created Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War.
- Look into the future of GPU rendering: A panel of the world’s leading game-engine and GPU ray-tracing technologists from Pixar, Autodesk, Chaos Group, REDSHIFT, Otoy and NVIDIA will discuss how GPU ray tracing is transforming the creative process in design, animation, games and visual effects.