The keynote’s over, but the GPU Technology Conference has just begun.
We’ve put together a quick summary of Monday’s keynote by NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang, here.
We’ll also post videos with both highlights from Monday’s keynote, as well as a full length version, when they become available.
4:50 – Research news:
- Stroke of Genius: GauGAN Turns Doodles into Stunning, Photorealistic Landscapes
- Slide into the Latest Deep Learning Research in the NVIDIA AI Playground
4:47 – Automotive news:
- NVIDIA DRIVE Constellation Now Available — Virtual Proving Ground for Validating Autonomous Vehicle
- NVIDIA Introduces DRIVE AV Safety Force Field: Computational Defensive Driving Policy to Shield Autonomous Vehicles from Collisions
3:53 – Data scientists, start your engines: NVIDIA Introduces New Breed of High-Performance Workstations for Millions of Data Scientists
3:41 – The latest:
- Quadro Virtual Workstation Streams from NVIDIA RTX Server
- NVIDIA Expands NGC Software Hub with Tools for Data Scientists to Build Optimized Solutions Faster
3:25 – Huang discusses Clara AI – Clara AI Lets Every Radiologist Teach Their Own AI
3:07: A crowd-pleasing demo:
Project Sol returns – and a new challenger has arrived.
This entire cinematic ray-traced scene is able to run on a single GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GPU in Unreal Engine 4.22.
— NVIDIA GeForce (@NVIDIAGeForce) March 18, 2019
3:05 Latest news: GeForce NOW: The Cloud Gaming Service for PC Gamers
3:00 – Introducing Omniverse:
Introducing NVIDIA Omniverse, a powerful new collaboration platform for 3D production pipelines powered by #NVIDIARTX. Learn more about #NVIDIAOmniverse: https://t.co/PCcu9PGHig #GTC19 pic.twitter.com/ivCgjBQUbW
— NVIDIA Design (@NVIDIADesign) March 18, 2019
2:55 And even more news: NVIDIA, Microsoft, Epic Games, Unity and Leading Developers Kick-Start Next-Gen Gaming at GDC 2019
2:46 More news:
- NVIDIA RTX Ray Tracing-Accelerated Applications Available to Millions of 3D Artists and Designers This Year
- NVIDIA, Image Engine and Autodesk Showcase RTX Server Using Assets from Lost in Space
2:40 – RTX comes to Quake II. The crowd loves it.
2:12 – First news of the keynote: NVIDIA Announces CUDA-X AI SDK for GPU-Accelerated Data Science
2:07 – Jensen takes the stage.
1:59 – Indeed
— Shapes AI (@shapesai) March 18, 2019
1:54 – Another great shot from the crowd.
— eResearch @ Monash (@eResearchMonash) March 18, 2019
1:52 – The gang’s all here.
— James Hsu (@JamesHsu2Go) March 18, 2019
1:43 – The audience is filing in
— STH (@ServeTheHome) March 18, 2019