AI Centers of Excellence are organizational units dedicated to implementing a company-wide AI vision. They help identify business use cases, create an implementation roadmap, accelerate adoption, assess impact and more.
NVIDIA GTC, a global conference on AI and the metaverse, brings together the world’s top business and technology leaders who’ve embraced artificial intelligence to transform their organizations.
The virtual conference, running Sept. 19-22, will feature talks from visionary leaders at companies including ByteDance, Deutsche Bank and Johnson & Johnson. Attend to explore real-world AI use cases, discover implementation strategies and get business tips from subject-matter experts across industries.
Accelerating AI Adoption in Businesses
About 86% of business and tech executives expect AI to become a mainstream technology in their companies, according to a PwC survey. Such results show that advanced data analytics and AI software will be necessary for businesses to remain competitive across industries.
Industry leaders who take a holistic approach to data science and AI have experienced substantially greater benefits from AI initiatives compared with those who take a piecemeal approach. Reported advantages include about a 40% improvement in decision making, productivity through automation and customer experience, as well as the creation of more innovative products and services.
Accelerated computing platforms and frameworks now allow AI to be deployed quickly and at scale.
Check out the following GTC sessions for an inside look at how executives are driving AI adoption in the world’s most successful companies:
- The Journey to Redefine Banking, featuring Bernd Leukert, chief technology, data and innovation officer at Deutsche Bank.
- How U.S. Bank Is Driving Rapid Advancements Across Business Units, featuring Soumitri Kolavennu, senior vice president and head of AI research, and Srini Nallasivan, executive vice president, chief analytics officer and head of AI at U.S. Bank.
- How AT&T Supercharged Its Data Science Efforts, featuring Mark Austin, vice president of data science, and Jeremy Fix, assistant vice president of data science and AI at AT&T.
- Maximizing GPU Utilization in Large-Scale Machine Learning Infrastructure, featuring Yibo Zhu, director of machine learning systems at ByteDance.
- Digitally Transforming Boeing for the Future, featuring Linda Hapgood, vice president and program manager of digital transformation for Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- Johnson & Johnson’s Hybrid Cloud Computing Strategy to Improve Patient Outcomes, featuring Rowena Yeo, chief technology officer and vice president at Johnson & Johnson; Hal Stern, vice president and head of technology at Janssen Research and Development; and Rima Alameddine, vice president of enterprise sales, healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing for the Americas at NVIDIA.