AI will take center stage at the 10th annual GPU Technology Conference, a multi-day deep dive into the present and future of AI-powered autonomous machines.
GTC is the best place to get an inside look at how robots are transforming virtually every industry imaginable — from smart agriculture to DNA sequencing.
Join us March 17-21 at the San Jose Convention Center to connect with developers, researchers and roboticists to hear, see and experience the latest in AI innovations.
There’s an incredible lineup of speakers, hands-on labs, posters and more just waiting for you at the event.
Delivery Robots? Check. An Autonomous Strawberry Harvester? Got Those, Too
Venture to the cutting edge of deep learning and autonomous machines. Start with our extensive list of speakers and sessions from some of the world’s most prominent organizations, including Kiwi Campus, MIT, Musashi Seimitsu, Postmates X, UC Berkeley and more.
Some of the highlights:
- Deep Learning for Robotics: Why spend time and effort programming your robot if it can learn for itself? Pieter Abbeel of UC Berkeley, OpenAI and Gradescope will discuss the latest in deep reinforcement learning, apprenticeship learning and meta-learning for action.
- Bringing Personal Robots Home: Integrating Computer Vision and Human–Robot Interaction for Real-World Applications: Hear from Jun Hatori about Preferred Networks’ robotic picking system, which users can interactively instruct using everyday spoken language.
- Human-Centered Interfaces for Autonomous Machines: Join NVIDIA’s Madeline Gannon to explore recent research on human-centered design aimed at helping robots enhance and augment human capabilities (not replace us!).
- Postmates’ Serve: Making Sidewalk Robots that Care: Meet Serve, Postmates’ friendly, socially aware delivery robot, and hear Nic Fischer talk about the challenges of navigating chaotic sidewalks in real cities.
On Sunday, March 17, you can also attend a full-day, hands-on DLI workshop and learn from a certified instructor to earn a certificate.
Astounding Demos from Amazing Robots
We’ve rounded up an array of incredible robots that can collaborate, fabricate, inspect, pick, sort, navigate and deliver. Keep your eyes peeled for them in the GTC exhibition hall.
A few of the bots sure to blow you away:
- Sarcos Robotics: Come see their robo-snake that can do underground tank inspections and more, autonomously maneuvering through complex and dangerous terrain.
- Canvas Technology: Industrial carts are great to transport things. They’re even better if they’re autonomous and can easily move within indoor factory and warehouse environments. See how Canvas is paving the way.
- Meituan-Dianping: See how they’re using Jetson to power AI in autonomous delivery vehicles, one of which will be on display, to move meals from restaurants to hungry consumers.
Get a Leg Up in Robotics with Hands-on Jetson Labs
See, hear, listen and learn from the amazing people, companies and machines all over the conference. Then put that inspiration to good use and dive into the code for yourself in hands-on labs.
Whatever your comfort level — introductory courses or advanced robotics — we’ve got a lab for you.
- Jetson Developer Tools Training Lab: Maximize productivity when developing software for the Jetson platform. Through a comprehensive set of exercises, learn how to use NVIDIA’s new suite of tools.
- Jetson 101: Deep Learning Workflow with DIGITS AND TensorRT: Learn the workflow of deploying deep learning models, including image classification model training using NVIDIA DIGITS and TensorRT, NVIDIA’s technology to accelerate the inference performance.
- Jetson 201: Reinforcement Learning in Robotics: Create autonomous learning agents for robotics and explore modern approaches in deep reinforcement learning for tasks and behaviors such as pick-and-place and path planning.
- F1/10 Autonomous Racing: 1/10th the Scale, 10 Times the Fun!: Learn how to build, drive and race 1/10th scale autonomous race cars, powered by NVIDIA Jetson. This practical lab will show attendees how to use the robot operating system (ROS), integrate hardware sensors and implement algorithms for navigation.
Cool Tech, Hotter Hardware
NVIDIA Jetson is the world’s leading computing platform for AI at the edge. High in performance and energy efficient, it’s ideal for compute-intensive embedded applications in industries like agriculture, logistics, retail, healthcare and more.
The Jetson Partner Pavilion at GTC will have 25+ ecosystem partners showcasing cameras, AI boxes/NVRs, robot reference platforms and more.
Featured partners to check out include ADLINK, BoulderAI, Crew Systems, Connect Tech, D3 Engineering, Foxconn, Leopard Imaging and Mobiliya.
Once you get inspired by the ecosystem, get to work on an amazing innovation of your own. Jetson TX2 and Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kits will be offered onsite at special show pricing of $299 and $899, respectively.
You never know what other surprises we’ll have in store, so register for GTC today.