NVIDIA is the second-best place to work in the U.S. according to a ranking released today by Glassdoor.
The site’s Best Places to Work in 2021 list rates the 100 best U.S. companies with more than 1,000 employees, based on how their own employees rate career opportunities, company culture and senior management.
The survey’s top finisher was Bain & Company. Right behind in NVIDIA on the list are In-N-Out Burger, HubSpot and McKinsey & Company.
“This year’s winning employers have proven, according to employees, that even during extraordinary times, they’ll rise to the challenge to support their people,” said Christian Sutherland-Wong, Glassdoor chief executive officer.
Among other recent recognitions of NVIDIA’s efforts to take care of our people and communities amid the pandemic:
- No. 1 on Investor’s Business Daily’s 2020 Best ESG Companies List, covering environmental, social and governance factors.
- No. 2 in Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies.
- No. 2 on America’s Most JUST Companies.
- No. 4 in the People magazine’s 50 Companies That Care.
- No. 4 on Fortune’s Change the World list in recognition of the company’s contributions to healthcare.