AI technologies are seeing broad industry adoption across manufacturing, retail, financial services, healthcare, the public sector and more. A recent O’Reilly study found that retail and finance lead in AI deployments, with growing traction reported across other sectors.
Industrial transformation at this scale requires a full ecosystem of partners collaborating on accelerated AI solutions. In May, NVIDIA announced it is working with HPE to power some of the world’s most powerful supercomputers. At HPE Discover, running June 28-30, NVIDIA is hosting an AI Pavilion with seven of its NVIDIA AI Accelerated program partners to help enterprises across industries use AI to solve business problems — from the enterprise to the edge and the cloud.
AI-Powered Discovery Transforms Industries and Ecosystems
While many industries require custom-designed solutions, the need for scalable, IT-managed infrastructure is consistent across all use cases. NVIDIA has partnered with VMware to create an end-to-end AI-Ready Platform for enterprises. With AI and data science workloads fully supported on mainstream data center servers, it’s now easy for every industry to adopt AI.
At the HPE Discover AI Pavilion, VMware will demonstrate how enterprises can quickly develop and deploy advanced AI projects into production on modern hybrid clouds using the NVIDIA AI Enterprise software suite, VMware vSphere with Tanzu and HPE servers that are NVIDIA-Certified. Organizations can also access NVIDIA AI Enterprise as a service through HPE GreenLake.
The cloud-native suite of NVIDIA AI and data analytics software – including NVIDIA Triton Inference Server, NVIDIA TAO Toolkit, NVIDIA RAPIDS, as well as PyTorch, TensorFlow, and more – is fully supported by NVIDIA to make it simple for IT to support enterprise AI development.
Industry AI software pioneers joining NVIDIA at the AI Pavilion include:
Simplifying Financial Services Documentation With AI Text Automation
- Applica, an advanced AI-based solution for intelligent document processing, uses NVIDIA accelerated computing to facilitate straight-through automation of all types of business documents, regardless of complexity, length or language.
Powering New Retail Services With Vision AI
- Everseen, a provider of vision AI software for major retailers around the world, uses NVIDIA accelerated computing to help retailers improve the customer experience, reduce shrinkage, increase sales, and optimize operations in stores and distribution centers.
Connecting Data Sources for Intelligent Manufacturing and Healthcare
- Vyasa, a provider of deep learning analysis tools for healthcare, life sciences and manufacturing and an NVIDIA Inception member, uses solutions such as NVIDIA Clara, CUDA, CUDA-X and Triton Inference Server to accelerate its intelligent data fabric solution, Layar. Vyasa also uses NVIDIA AI Enterprise to accelerate deployment in sectors such as manufacturing, where the Layar data fabric is used to enhance quality assurance, production monitoring and forecasting.
Powering Advanced Healthcare Services
- Chooch.AI, a full lifecycle computer vision software platform provider and an NVIDIA Inception and Metropolis member, brings real-time AI to the edge of healthcare using the NVIDIA Jetson edge AI platform and NVIDIA Clara. Chooch.AI advances patient care and operations through patient monitoring, medical image analysis, as well as surgical procedure tracking and recording.
Enabling Real-Time AI-Based Manufacturing Inspection for Better Quality Assurance
- Relimetrics, an AI-based automation software company, provides AI-based quality automation solutions that enable manufacturers to digitize quality assurance and process control with NVIDIA accelerated computing and NVIDIA Metropolis.
Creating Safer Communities With Vision AI
- IronYun, a vision AI company, uses NVIDIA accelerated computing and Metropolis software to provide superior accuracy and performance across a variety of use cases including temperature detection, safety monitoring and more.
To learn more about AI for any industry, join NVIDIA on Wednesday, June 29, at 9 a.m. Pacific time for the special session, “Boldly Unleash AI from Edge to Cloud – and Everywhere in Between.”
NVIDIA AI Accelerated software partners will also be available to answer questions at the HPE Discover AI Pavilion in booth 202.
Try NVIDIA AI Enterprise and VMware vSphere with Tanzu in the NVIDIA LaunchPad lab, learn how to deploy vision AI at the edge in the NVIDIA Metropolis lab, and explore over a dozen other applied AI projects.