March is already here and a new month always means new games, with a total of 19 joining the GeForce NOW library.
Set off on a magical journey to restore Disney magic when Disney Dreamlight Valley joins the cloud later this month. Plus, the hunt is on with Capcom’s Monster Hunter Rise now available for all members to stream, as is major new content for Battlefield 2042 and Destiny 2.
Stay tuned to GFN Thursday for future updates on the first Microsoft titles coming to GeForce NOW.
Once Upon a Time in the Cloud
Embark on a dream adventure when Disney Dreamlight Valley from Gameloft releases in the cloud on Thursday, March 16. In this life-sim adventure game, Disney and Pixar characters live in harmony until the Forgetting threatens to destroy the wonderful memories created by its inhabitants. Help restore Disney magic to the Valley and go on an enchanting journey — full of quests, exploration and beloved Disney and Pixar friends.
Live the Disney dream life while collecting thousands of decorative items inspired by Disney and Pixar worlds to personalize gamers’ own unique homes in the Valley. The game’s latest free update, “A Festival of Friendship,” brings even more features, items and characters to interact with.
Disney fans of all ages will enjoy seeing their favorite characters, from Disney Encanto’s Mirabel to The Lion King’s Scar, throughout the game when it launches in the cloud later this month. Members can jump onto their PC, Mac and other devices to start the adventure without having to worry about download times, system requirements or storage space.
Starting off the month is Capcom’s popular action role-playing game Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, including Free Title Update 4, which brings the return of the Elder Dragon Velkhana, lord of the tundra that freezes all in its path. The game is now available for GeForce NOW members to stream, so new and returning Hunters can seamlessly bring their monster hunting careers to the cloud.
New content is also available for members to stream this week for blockbuster titles. Eleventh Hour is the latest season release for Battlefield 2042, including a new map, specialist, weapon and vehicle to help players dominate the battle.
Lightfall, Destiny 2’s latest expansion following last year’s The Witch Queen, brings Guardians one step closer to the conclusion of the “Light and Darkness saga.” Experience a brand new campaign, Exotic gear and weapons, a new six-player raid, and more as players prepare for the beginning of the end.
On top of all that, here are the three new games being added this week:
- Monster Hunter Rise (Steam)
- Voltaire: The Vegan Vampire (New release on Steam)
- Rise of Industry (Free on Epic Games Store)
Here’s what the rest of March looks like:
- Hotel Renovator (New release on Steam, Mar. 7)
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos (New release on Steam, Mar. 9)
- Figment 2: Creed Valley (New release on Steam, Mar. 9)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 6 (New release on Steam, Mar. 9)
- Big Ambitions (New release on Steam, Mar. 10)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (New release on Steam, Mar. 14)
- Smalland: Survive the Wilds (New release on Steam, Mar. 29)
- Ravenbound (New release on Steam, Mar. 30)
- DREDGE (New release on Steam, Mar. 30)
- The Great War: Western Front (New release on Steam, Mar. 30)
- System Shock (New release on Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Amberial Dreams (Steam)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- No One Survived (Steam)
- Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga (Steam)
- Tower of Fantasy (Steam)
While February is the shortest month, there was no shortage of games. Four extra games were added to the cloud for GeForce NOW members on top of the 25 games announced:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (Steam)
- Recipe for Disaster (Free on Epic Games, Feb. 9-16)
- Sons of the Forest (New release on Steam, Feb. 23)
- Warpips (Epic Games Store)
A few games announced didn’t make it into February due to shifts in their release dates, including Above Snakes and Heads Will Roll: Reforged. Command & Conquer Remastered Collection was removed from GeForce NOW on March 1 due to a technical issue. Additionally, PERISH and the Dark and Darker playtest didn’t make it to the cloud this month. Look for updates in a future GFN Thursday on some of these titles.
Share your favorite video game companion and why they are the best.
— 🌩️ NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) March 1, 2023