No year may have posed as many challenges for companies as 2020. They suddenly had to shift from well-established processes and practices to navigating through a new system of business and operational standards.
For many, however, they didn’t have to do it alone. Our NVIDIA Partner Network partners helped support the AI adoption for companies across the globe throughout a demanding year.
Today, we’re celebrating our growing network’s successes by acknowledging the partners whose achievements have them among our most elite. Selections of these NPN partners were based on showing demonstrated results in driving AI education and adoption through the use and distribution of NVIDIA accelerated computing solutions across a broad range of industries.
We’re also announcing a new, top-level award category created to provide the recognition deserved for the one partner whose results had such profound impact in industry that they lift the entire AI and accelerated computing ecosystem as a whole.
Additional NPN Award Winners for the Americas region include:
- World Wide Technology (WWT) — named NVIDIA AI Solution Provider of the Year for going beyond expectations in their efforts in supporting the sale and adoption of the complete NVIDIA portfolio of AI and accelerated computing solutions, including NVIDIA DGX systems, across a broad range of key industries.
- Deloitte — named Global Consulting Partner of the Year for an unmatched commitment to building a leading edge AI practice with AI consulting services.
- Lambda Labs — named Solution Integration Partner of the Year as they enable engineers and researchers to make business and scientific breakthroughs using GPU computing.
- Insight — named NVIDIA Enterprise Software Partner of the Year for the sizable expansion of its virtual GPU business across key Industries and continued execution of highly strategic AI and virtualization initiatives.
- Powerland — named Canada Partner of the Year for driving sales and broad adoption of data center technologies across many key industries, most notably in media and entertainment.
- WWT Public Sector — named Public Sector Partner of the Year for driving AI and accelerated computing within the U.S. federal government through sales enablement, marketing and engineering.
- Cambridge Computer — named Higher Education Partner of the Year for uncovering, closing, supporting and delivering medium- to large-scale NVIDIA GPU-accelerated servers and DGX solutions to higher education institutions throughout the Americas.
- SFL Scientific — named Service Delivery Partner of the Year for delivering AI consulting and development services to partners and customers, enabling development of new AI tools and solutions that use GPUs.
- Carahsoft — named Distribution Partner of the Year for a record year of growth and dedicated marketing efforts supporting public sector customers.
Learn how to join the NPN or find your local NPN partner.