GeForce NOW expands touch control support to 13 more games this GFN Thursday. That means it’s easier than ever to take PC gaming on the go using mobile devices and tablets. The new “Mobile Touch Controls” row in the GeForce NOW app is the easiest way for members to find which games put the action right at their fingertips.
For a new way to play, members can soon experience these enhanced mobile games and more streaming on the newly announced Razer Edge 5G handheld gaming device.
And since GFN Thursday means more games every week, get ready for eight new titles in the GeForce NOW library, including A Plague Tale: Requiem.
Plus, the latest GeForce NOW Android app update is rolling out now, adding Adaptive VSync support in select games to improve frame stuttering and screen tearing.
Victory at Your Fingertips
Gamers on the go, rejoice! Enhanced mobile touch controls are now available for more than a dozen additional GeForce NOW games when playing on mobile devices and tablets.
Here’s the full list of games with touch-control support streaming on GeForce NOW on mobile devices and tablets:
Mobile and Tablet
- Fortnite (Epic Games)
- Genshin Impact (HoYoverse)
- Trine 2: Complete Story (Steam)
- Slay the Spire (Steam)
- Dota Underlords (Steam)
- Into the Breach (Steam and Epic Games)
- Papers, Please (Steam)
- Tabletop Simulator (Steam)
- March of Empires (Steam)
- Door Kickers (Steam)
- Bridge Constructor Portal (Steam)
- Shadowrun Returns (Steam and Epic Games)
- Monster Train (Steam)
- Talisman: Digital Edition (Steam)
- Magic: The Gathering Arena (Wizards.com and Epic Games)
To get right into gaming, use the new “Mobile Touch Controls” row in the GeForce NOW app to find your next adventure.
The Razer Edge of Glory
Announced last week at RazerCon, the new Razer Edge 5G handheld device launches in January 2023 with the GeForce NOW app installed right out of the box.
The Razer Edge 5G is a dedicated 5G console, featuring a 6.8-inch AMOLED touchscreen display that pushes up to a 144Hz refresh rate at 1080p — perfect for GeForce NOW RTX 3080 members who can stream at ultra-low latency and 120 frames per second.
The Razer Edge 5G is powered by the latest Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming Platform and runs on Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband. With a beautiful screen and full connectivity, gamers will have another great way to stream their PC gaming libraries from Steam, Epic, Ubisoft, Origin and more using GeForce NOW. Members can reserve the upcoming Razer Edge 5G ahead of its January 2023 release.
Razer’s new handheld joins a giant list of devices that support GeForce NOW, including PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, iOS Safari, Android mobile and TV devices, and NVIDIA SHIELD TV.
Oh, Look – More Games!
That’s not all — every GFN Thursday brings a new pack of games.
Start a new adventure with the newly released A Plague Tale: Requiem, part of eight new titles streaming this week.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (New release on Steam and Epic Games)
- Batora – Lost Haven (New release on Steam, Oct. 20)
- Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef (New release on Steam and Epic Games, Oct. 20)
- The Tenants (New release on Steam, Oct. 20)
- FAITH: The Unholy Trinity (New release on Steam, Oct. 21)
- Evoland Legendary Edition (Free on Epic Games, Oct. 20-27)
- Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (Steam and Epic Games)
- Monster Outbreak (Steam and Epic Games)
How are you making your gaming mobile? Let us know what device you’d take on a trip with you on Twitter or in the comments below.
You're going on an unexpected trip in an hour, what mobile device are you bringing so you can keep gaming on GFN? 📱
— 🌩️ NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) October 19, 2022