Whether they’re creating complex 3D models or developing new product designs — engineers, architects and designers need powerful tools that can keep up with their workflows.
These powerful tools will be showcased at Autodesk University, which takes place virtually from Nov. 17-20. Attendees can register for free and discover the latest breakthroughs in graphics that are driving the future of design.
Explore how NVIDIA RTX technology is transforming AEC and manufacturing workflows. With the new NVIDIA RTX A6000 and NVIDIA A40 GPUs, millions of professionals can accelerate rendering and get the performance they need to tackle any design.
Get an exclusive look at NVIDIA Omniverse, and register for the open beta launching soon, and see how this graphics and simulation platform enables real-time collaboration so design firms can maximize productivity. Learn how Omniverse AEC Experience will be integrated with Autodesk software products like Revit, 3ds Max and Maya, and provide a collection of tools to improve the conceptual design process.
Some sessions featuring NVIDIA at Autodesk University:
- How the Pandemic Is Accelerating Cloud Adoption and Business-Model Innovation — In this panel, NVIDIA VP of pro visualization Bob Pette will join executives from Ansys, Advance2000, Symetri, Applied Technology and Autodesk to discuss the acceleration to cloud and platform solutions, and how digital transformation will lead to better, longer-lasting prospects.
- Building for Collaboration: How NVIDIA’s New Campus Lights the Future — Hear about NVIDIA’s journey to building a new corporate campus and the advanced technology used for visualization, simulation and collaboration.
- Leveraging Omniverse in AEC — Learn best practices for NVIDIA Omniverse and see how the platform can be used for greater collaboration and simulation. This presentation will cover how to use Autodesk Revit, McNeel Rhino, Trimble SketchUp and more with Omniverse.
- How Bio-Analytics and AI Are Transforming the Design Experience — Join HP, NVIDIA and Theia Interactive for a session exploring technology trends impacting the world of product and architectural design.
- New Paradigm in Design for Additive Manufacturing — At the HP booth, learn about a new paradigm of GPU-accelerated, voxel-based geometry to mass produce manufactured components for the automotive and aerospace industries.
Interact with our latest demos and design with real-time rendering, and experience communication and collaboration through key applications in AEC or manufacturing workflows within NVIDIA Omniverse.
And check out the booths of NVIDIA’s ecosystem partners such as Dell, HPI, Lenovo and Substance by Adobe as they showcase the latest techs and trends in AEC and manufacturing.
Attendees can also take advantage of a special offer of 20 percent off up to two NVIDIA RTX 6000 GPUs.
Register now for Autodesk University and discover the breakthroughs of design.
Featured image: Leeza SOHO, Beijing, China. Image courtesy of Zaha Hadid Architects.