Professional designers tackle the most complex visual computing workloads in product design, so powerful graphics performance is essential.
With NVIDIA Quadro RTX, SOLIDWORKS delivers the power and speed users require to transform their ideas into great products — and you can see it all at 3DEXPERIENCE World in Nashville, taking place Feb. 9-12.
3DEXPERIENCE World attendees will learn how the new Enhanced Graphics pipeline in SOLIDWORKS 2020 allows users to design massive, detailed assemblies with full model fidelity. SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2019 SP5 and 2020 are the first publicly available production releases of the software that take full advantage of RTX.
Built on the NVIDIA Iray SDK, SOLIDWORKS Visualize leverages the RT Cores and Tensor Cores in Quadro RTX to create photorealistic images with advanced ray tracing and AI-accelerated denoising. RTX support for high-quality, real-time renderings with SOLIDWORKS Visualize provides up to 15x faster performance than CPU-based solutions.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX also enhances the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to help designers create complex 3D models faster than before. With RTX, the entire suite of software, including SOLIDWORKS, CATIA and 3DEXCITE, transforms the design review process to deliver scalable performance, fluid interaction and high-quality graphics.
3DEXPERIENCE integrates denoiser technology within CATIA Live Rendering so users can leverage AI deep learning to boost ray tracing and global illumination rendering, with performances up to 20x faster than CPU. And with Quadro GPUs, performance of the real-time 3D engine dramatically improves, scaling much better with larger models than the legacy CATIA v5 engine.
NVIDIA Quadro Drives the Future of Design
At 3DEXPERIENCE World, see the latest tools designers are using to create compelling visualizations for 3D animations, photorealistic graphics and immersive content.
Demos across the show floor will display the newest advancements in design, including:
- Realistic VR environments in the XR Zone with SOLIDWORKS eDrawings Pro 2020, which allows users to experience product designs in immersive XR. NVIDIA will show Quadro RTX driving the smoothest, most immersive experiences for product design with eDrawings.
- In the DS SOLIDWORKS booth, RTX accelerates SOLIDWORKS Visualize with two Quadro RTX 6000 GPUs driving near real-time photorealistic renders of stunning product images and animations.
- Lenovo will showcase its collaboration with Varjo, maker of VR headsets for enterprise applications. Together, they’re enhancing VR experiences with the new “Certified for Varjo” workstation configurations. Stop by the Lenovo booth to see the latest ThinkStation and ThinkPad series powered by Quadro RTX, and learn how they help professionals design 3D models, train in photorealistic environments and create visually accurate XR experiences.
- Dell will spotlight its Dell Precision mobile, tower and rack workstation portfolio designed to handle all workloads with ease. Stop by the Dell booth to speak with experts, check out real-time photorealistic renderings of designs in SOLIDWORKS Visualize, and participate in a collaborative SOLIDWORKS VR session powered by Quadro RTX.
- BOXX is also launching their newest product family, FLEXX, which provides the performance of a deskside workstation in a rack-mounted, high-density form factor with nodes powered by NVIDIA Quadro.
Don’t miss the sessions that dive deeper into groundbreaking technologies:
- Learn how NVIDIA is improving XR workflows for product design. Two NVIDIA speakers — David Weinstein, director of XR, and Andrew Rink, industry marketing lead — will present how GPUs are driving the Future of Product Development Workflows in XR.
- See how NVIDIA CloudXR helps deliver remote streaming of XR workflows when Gary Radburn, director of VR and AR at Dell, shares his insights on Breaking the 1:1 Mold of VR – Multiple Users on a Single System with CloudXR.
- Learn how HP hardware and software combined with Quadro GPUs deliver the power and performance users need for graphics-intensive work. Clifton Robin, product manager at HP, and NVIDIA’s Andrew Rink will discuss mobile workflows in Liberate the Work, Centralize the Power: HP ZCentral & NVIDIA Remote Compute.
- See how Enhanced Graphics in SOLIDWORKS allows users to experience large assembly performance with full model fidelity as Siddharth Palaniappan, senior development manager graphics applications at Dassault Systèmes, discusses Graphics Performance Improvements in SOLIDWORKS 2020.
Learn more about NVIDIA RTX.