Financial technology, or fintech, is transforming how companies, consumers and money interact.
Dive into the latest AI-powered innovations in financial services at Money20/20, a global fintech conference running Oct. 23-26 at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
Fintech interactions are becoming more personalized with AI-based recommendation engines; self-service is enhanced via conversational AI; and transactions are more secure with the use of fraud-detection models powered by deep learning.
Intelligent technology is also transforming the way banks operate. AI-powered banks can increase productivity, expand services, reduce risk and dramatically improve customer service.
NVIDIA has collaborated with AWS to deliver flexible, GPU-based solutions in the cloud for fintech customers.
NVIDIA, AWS and hundreds of other companies will be at Money20/20 to showcase how AI, machine learning and data science are driving innovation across financial services.
For one, Accern, an independent software vendor in the NVIDIA Partner Network, can be found at Money20/20 booth K2312. Accern offers a no-code, natural language processing platform-as-a-service that enables data scientists to customize end-to-end workflows to enhance existing text-analytics models.
Stop by the show floor’s innovation zone and demo stage to visit NVIDIA partners. Attend top sessions from customers, which all take place at the M Pulse Stage in level 2’s expo hall:
- How Bank of America Is Building an Effective Data Science Lab at Scale: featuring Jessica Dunn, senior vice president and senior data scientist at Bank of America, on Wednesday, Oct. 26.
- Machine Learning Models for Servicing and Delinquency: featuring Ryan Kosai, chief technology officer at Attunely, on Monday, Oct. 24.
- Axis by Lendio: featuring Abby Sleight, data scientist at Lendio, on Monday, Oct. 24.
- AlphaSense: The AI Behind the World’s Biggest Decisions: featuring Chris Ackerson, vice president of product at AlphaSense, on Monday, Oct. 24.
- Sustainability Assessment Powered by Machine Learning: featuring Christopher Ciompi, head of marketing at Clarity AI, on Monday, Oct. 24.
- Building Trust Online: For the Business, for Your Customers: featuring Vincent Gaglioti, solutions engineer at Veriff, on Monday, Oct. 24.
Check out the product and AI innovation zone, sponsored by AWS and NVIDIA, to explore innovative fintech companies transforming financial services with AI and machine learning. Among them:
- Attunely — Offers a machine learning platform that helps maximize recoveries for businesses in the accounts receivable and revenue cycle management industries.
- Auditoria — Provides an AI-driven software-as-a-service for corporate finance that automates finance processes in vendor management, accounts payable and receivable, and accruals to accelerate cash performance using natural language processing, AI and machine learning.
- Clarity AI — Offers a sustainability technology platform that uses machine learning to deliver environmental and social insights to investors, consumers, companies and governments. The customizable, scalable sustainability tech kit can be built into existing workflows — for investors, companies and governments — and existing purchasing patterns for consumers. This additional relevant information helps anyone, anywhere to efficiently and confidently assess, analyze and report valuable information on anything related to sustainability.
- Stori Card — Offers a mobile-first platform that expands access to credit cards for underserved populations. It gives every customer a chance to obtain a credit card and build their credit history without complicated paperwork, a credit history or annual fees.
- Veriff — Provides an AI-powered identity-verification solution for fraud prevention, know-your-customer compliance, and fast conversions of valuable customers.
NVIDIA and Deloitte are bringing new services based on the NVIDIA AI and Omniverse platforms to help enterprises worldwide build and operate state-of-the-art AI and metaverse services, including internet-of-things edge AI, speech AI, recommenders, customer service chatbots, cybersecurity, digital twins and more.
Deloitte will present at Money20/20 and showcase demos at booth 10 in the innovation zone on the expo floor.
To schedule a meeting with an NVIDIA AI expert, visit the company’s meeting space on the show floor or create a request via the Money20/20 mobile app, which can be accessed following conference registration.
Learn more about NVIDIA and AWS at Money20/20.