AI is the world’s hottest topic. Leaders across industries — from technology to art to business — are exploring its possibilities to improve their work.
To better grasp AI-related terminology, concepts and benefits, business leaders can join the discussion at NVIDIA GTC, a free, global conference taking place online March 20-23.
Here’s a sampling of the dozens of sessions featuring NVIDIA and industry luminaries focused on AI business strategy for leaders:
- Achieving Enterprise Transformation With AI and Automation Technologies: Hear company executives’ firsthand experiences achieving enterprise transformation through AI and automation technologies, whether building products or deploying a combination of vendor products and in-house technologies.
- Generative AI Demystified: Discover how generative AI enables businesses to improve products and services. Bryan Catanzaro, vice president of applied deep learning research at NVIDIA, will discuss major developments in generative AI and share popular use cases driving cutting-edge generative applications.
- Creating and Executing an Effective Cyberdefense Strategy in an AI-Driven Business: Learn how to infuse cyberdefense into a modern AI-driven business by becoming familiar with today’s threat landscape and understanding effective ways to defend AI across diverse lines of business.
- AI Business Essentials for Executives: This small, interactive session covers terminology, concepts and benefits of AI for business leaders who recognize its importance and want to learn more.
- Three Strategies to Maximize Your Organization’s Sustainability and Success in an End-to-End AI World: Learn about technology choices that affect energy and materials use; methods to increase productivity and agility in the pursuit of AI; tools to speed time to market while reducing cost and effort; and the use of AI-enabled modeling and simulation to enhance decision-making and operations.
- Foundations for Deploying Trustworthy AI: Hear from distinguished thought leaders on the emerging trustworthy AI framework, and learn how to put AI ethics into practice in systems for real and synthetic data domains, including generative AI.
- Enterprises Share Their Experience With NVIDIA DGX Cloud: Hear from leaders of enterprises that have used the NVIDIA DGX Cloud AI supercomputing service to implement a hybrid infrastructure that unifies AI development across on-premises and cloud environments, helping maximize developer productivity and boost scaling cost effectively.
Business leaders focused on cloud services or IT should also join in for these sessions:
- How to Build an AI Platform That Unifies Today’s Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Data Centers: Learn how a unified NVIDIA AI platform bridges hybrid and multi-cloud environments to provide organizations with cost savings and faster time to market with AI-enabled applications.
- Building an AI Center of Excellence With NVIDIA DGX Cloud: Learn about the current state of the art in AI infrastructure, and how AI centers of excellence are evolving to meet the demands of AI-infused businesses. Plus, gain guidance on the IT strategy needed for businesses to reap the benefits of the next wave of AI.
- How to Build Clouds to Power the Next Wave of Applications: Learn how organizations can build cloud computing infrastructures that are accelerated, efficient and secure to power new applications.
Many more sessions on AI business strategy for leaders are available to explore at GTC. Register free to discover the latest technology innovations and AI breakthroughs. And watch NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang’s GTC keynote on Tuesday, March 21, at 8 a.m. PT.