NVIDIA Accepting Applications for NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor ProgramApril 4, 2016
If you want the chance to gain deeper insight into NVIDIA graphics virtualization strategies and technologies, including advance knowledge of future projects, then apply now for the NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor Program.
Those selected for the program will be key technologists in the broader GRID customer and partner community. They’ll have the opportunity to work closely with and influence key engineering and business teams.
Other program benefits include:
- In-person meetings and private webinars with NVIDIA product teams for detailed discussions on current technologies and product roadmaps
- Special incentives to attend or speak at NVIDIA GTC and other events
- Access to a private forum for discussions with NVIDIA product teams about technologies, product updates, and priority technical support
- Monthly member conference calls with key product and development staff
- Access to demo licenses of current products and to early releases of future products
- Technical support contacts
The NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor program was established in the wake of our inaugural #GRIDdays event, held recently at NVIDIA’s Santa Clara offices. There, members of the GRID community – customers, partners, and NVIDIA employees – gathered to immerse themselves in all things GRID.
The application period for the NVIDIA GRID Community Advisor Program closes on June 15. For more details on the program and how to apply click here.