Artificial Intelligence has been described as “Thor’s Hammer“ and “the new electricity.” But it’s also a bit of a mystery – even to those who know it best. We’ll connect with some of the world’s leading experts in artificial intelligence, deep learning, and machine learning to explain how it works, how it’s evolving, and how it intersects with every facet of human endeavor, from art to science. We release new episodes every week.
Latest Episodes of the AI Podcast
Our Host, Michael Copeland
A long-time journalist based in Silicon Valley, Michael has been in the thick of technological change since the web took hold. Writing and editing for such outlets as WIRED, Fortune, and Business 2.0, Michael has been a part of identifying and explaining some of the most monumental (and monumentally stupid) trends in technology from the time Netscape was a thing. Most recently he helped lead editorial efforts as a partner at venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
Few things are more interesting than good conversation. And, right now, few things are more worthy of a good conversation than AI. Driven by deep learning — a technology that’s mysterious even to some of the people who have conjured it — AI is remaking everything in the world around us. And that’s given us an opportunity to speak to some of the smartest people in the world, about some of today’s most interesting trends.
Here are some recent examples:
- Jim Burke, founder of the Power Racing Series
- Bryan Catanzaro, vice president, Applied Deep Learning Research at NVIDIA
- Jason Cohen, CEO, Analytical Flavor Systems
- Kris Hammond, chief scientist, Narrative Science
- Charles Marohn, president and co-founder, Strong Towns,
- Will Ramey, senior product manager, GPU Computing, NVIDIA
- Lynn Richards, president and CEO. Congress for New Urbanism
- Mike Senese, executive editor, Make: Magazine
- Danny Shapiro, senior director, Automotive, NVIDIA
How to Tune in to the AI Podcast
Share Your Ideas for the AI Podcast
If you’ve tuned in, let us know how we’re doing by leaving a rating on your favorite podcasting service, or send us feedback directly using the form below.