One person, one interview, one story.
Join us as we explore the impact of AI on our world, one amazing person at a time—from the wildlife biologist tracking endangered rhinos across the savannah here on Earth to astrophysicists analyzing 10 billion-year-old starlight in distant galaxies to the Walmart data scientist grappling with the hundreds of millions of parameters lurking in the retailer’s supply chain.
You can subscribe through iTunes, Google Podcasts, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Castbox, Castro, DoggCatcher, Overcast, PlayerFM, Pocket Casts, Podbay, PodBean, PodCruncher, PodKicker, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, Audible, iHeart, and TuneIn. If your favorite isn’t listed here, let us know.
Latest Episodes of the AI Podcast
A long-time journalist based in the Bay Area, Noah Kravitz has charted the rise of personal electronics and mobile computing for more than two decades. Noah built one of YouTube’s all-time most successful Science and Technology channels, served as a regular tech expert on cable and local TV outlets, and wrote about society-changing technologies for media outlets including WIRED, Business Insider and Entrepreneur.
Summaries of our latest episodes.
- AV 2.0, the Next Big Wayve in Self-Driving Cars
- AI-Powered Tech Company Helps Grocers Start Afresh in Supply Chain Management
- Unlocking the Power of Language: NVIDIA’s Annamalai Chockalingam on the Rise of LLMs
- Making Machines Mindful: NYU Professor Talks Responsible AI
- A Mine-Blowing Breakthrough: Open-Ended AI Agent Voyager Autonomously Plays ‘Minecraft’
Make the AI Podcast Better
Have a few minutes to spare? Fill out this short listener survey. Your answers will help us make a better podcast.