Radiotherapy. Livestock management. Image processing.
These diverse fields have at least one thing in common: They’re all being enhanced by AI solutions developed by some of the talented startups competing in this year’s Inception Awards at GTC Europe.
Shining a Spotlight on Innovation
Now counting more than 3,300 companies among its members, the NVIDIA Inception program nurtures dedicated and exceptional startups that are revolutionizing industries with advances in AI and data science. The virtual accelerator program helps startups during critical stages of product development, prototyping and deployment.
Following hundreds of outstanding applications, months of evaluation and rounds of pitching events, 10 startups have been selected to participate in the Inception Awards program in Munich.
These AI mavericks will take to the stage on 10 October to pitch for the title of “Europe’s Hottest Startup,” as well as a DGX Station and $100,000 in cash.
This year’s finalists are:
- axial3D: This U.K.-based medical technology firm produces medical 3D printing software to advance both the standard and efficiency of surgical intervention.
- ATLAN Space: Focuses on making drones smarter and enabling them to monitor large areas, identify risks and make smart decisions.
- Axyon AI: Having developed a deep learning platform specifically designed for financial problems, Axyon.AI is augmenting work in fields ranging from credit risk and wealth management to churn-rate prediction and fraud detection.
- Brighter AI: This Berlin-based startup uses deep neural networks to enable corporations to analyze visual data easily and without complication.
- Conundrum: Its solutions, based on cutting-edge AI and machine learning approaches, predict failures, malfunctions and quality issues in complex industrial equipment and processes.
- Corti Labs: The Corti digital assistant uses deep learning to help medical personnel make critical decisions when time is of the essence. It provides accurate diagnostic support to emergency services, allowing patients to get the right treatment, faster.
- IPT: Insight Perspective Technologies has developed software that enables engineers to combine real-life experience, AI and data to optimize manufacturing processes.
- RetinAI: To develop preventative treatment for high-impact diseases such as age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma, this Switzerland-based startup uses the latest advances in medical image analysis, ophthalmology and machine learning.
- Serket: Named for the Egyptian goddess of nature, animals, medicine and magic, Serket is on a quest to assist farmers in tracking and monitoring the health of livestock using AI.
- TheraPanacea: Uses a combination of AI, high performance computing, physics-based simulation and medical imaging to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiotherapy treatment planning.
Don’t miss your chance to see the future of AI at GTC Europe — register today.
Special thanks to our Inception Awards sponsors: Infineon, MD Elektronik and Qwant.