The industrial metaverse is rapidly becoming a reality, with companies around the world harnessing large-scale, physically accurate, AI-enabled simulations and digital twins to transform their operations and unlock new possibilities.
At NVIDIA GTC, a global conference running online March 20-23, experts from leading enterprises will explore the vast potential of the industrial metaverse, share insights into their ambitions, and showcase how they’re accelerating their digitalization journeys with NVIDIA Omniverse, a platform for building and operating metaverse applications.
Hear from pioneers in automotive, transportation, consumer-packaged goods, robotics and other industries at these GTC sessions:
- Are We There Yet? A Status Check on the Industrial Metaverse: A panel facilitated by VentureBeat with speakers from Bentley Systems, Siemens Digital Industries and BMW Group, who’ll discuss their industrial metaverse projects and digitalization journeys.
- How General Motors Explores Future Automated Workflows Using a Single ‘Live’ USD Dataset With Omniverse: General Motors will explore how a workflow based on the Universal Scene Description framework could transform how their automotive design and development teams work and resolve challenges.
- Building a Digital Twin of the German Rail Network to Deliver Next-Generation Railway Systems: Digitale Schiene Deutschland will unpack how it’s building digital twins of Germany’s rail network, including the beginnings, challenges and next steps of the process.
- Creating Digital Twins and Simulations of Industrial Robotic Workcells for Smart Factories: RIOS Intelligent Machines will highlight how simulation, powered by NVIDIA Omniverse, is helping the company to reduce project risk, de-risk new work cell designs and simplify robotics training.
- Leveraging the Omniverse and Metropolis Microservices Platforms to Optimize Warehouse Operations: Experts from PepsiCo will discuss how they use Omniverse and the NVIDIA Metropolis vision AI platform to develop simulation models and scalable video analytics applications that improve operational performance across their fulfillment centers.
- Connect With the Experts: How to Build a Digital Twin in Omniverse: An interactive session where participants can meet with Omniverse technical product managers and engineers to discuss digital twin use cases and how to get started building them in Omniverse.
Featured image courtesy of BMW Group.