A deluge of data is fueling AI innovation. It’s a trend that shows no sign of slowing.
As organizations in every industry around the globe attempt to streamline their data pipelines and maximize data science productivity, one challenge looms large: implementing AI initiatives effectively.
This is where IBM Spectrum Storage for AI with NVIDIA DGX comes in.
At the core of data science productivity is the infrastructure and software used for building and training machine learning and deep learning workloads.
With IBM and NVIDIA’s new converged infrastructure offering, organizations can take advantage of integrated compute, storage and networking. It’s the latest systems and software to support the complete lifecycle of AI — from data preparation to training to inference.
IBM Spectrum Storage for AI with NVIDIA DGX is built on:
- IBM Spectrum Scale v5: Software-defined to streamline data movement through the AI data pipeline
- NVIDIA DGX-1 servers: Purpose-built for AI and machine learning
- NVIDIA DGX software stack: Optimized for maximum GPU training performance
- Proven data performance: Over 100GB/s throughput, supporting up to nine DGX-1 servers in a single rack
IBM Spectrum Storage for AI with NVIDIA DGX helps businesses deploy AI infrastructure quickly, efficiently and with top-tier performance — and it’s easier for IT teams to manage.
It’s the latest addition to our NVIDIA DGX-1 Reference Architecture lineup, which includes data center solutions from select storage technology partners. The solutions help enterprises and their data science teams:
- Focus on innovation, research and transforming the world through their AI initiatives.
- Minimize the design complexities behind architectures optimized for AI workloads.
- Effortlessly scale AI workloads with predictable performance that’s also cost effective.
IBM software-defined storage offers performance, flexibility and extensibility for the AI data pipeline. NVIDIA DGX-1 provides the fastest path to machine learning and deep learning. Pairing the two results in an integrated, turnkey AI infrastructure solution with proven productivity, agility and scalability.
Register for our joint webinar event on Feb. 19 and check out these resources to learn more: