NVIDIA is announcing the latest members of our 2020 NVIDIA virtual GPU Community Advisors Program.
Now in its fifth year, the NGCA program (formerly called the NVIDIA GRID Advisors Program) brings together the talents of graphics virtualization thought leaders from around the world, providing them with exclusive access to resources so they can extend their expertise to NVIDIA products and solutions.
The members of this select group regularly engage with NVIDIA team members to champion the future of graphics virtualization and cloud technologies by providing feedback on product strategy, shaped by their experiences and expertise.
NVIDIA supports these advisors with the information, materials and tools they need to drive the success of virtual GPU offerings in the marketplace and expand the community of GPU enthusiasts.
Here’s what a few of our 2020 members had to say:
“I’m looking forward to working with the innovative teams at NVIDIA and advocating about groundbreaking technologies that are pushing the boundaries of graphics capabilities for high performance computing and virtualized workstations.”
— Gemma van der Voorst, virtualization and infrastructure specialist, University of Groningen
“The NGCA provides a great opportunity for me to not only share my computing, VDI, DaaS, cloud and GPU knowledge with customers and peers, but it’s an amazing way to gain deeper insights and learn from others in the community.”
— Ruben Spruijt, senior technologist, Nutanix
We look forward to working with all of our 2020 advisors, gaining their feedback and insights. Please join us in congratulating this year’s advisors:
- Wietze Albers — University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Kees Baggerman — End User Computing, Netherlands
- Fredrik Brattsig — IGEL Technology, Sweden
- Ronald Grass — Citrix Systems, Germany
- Bryan Hilton — Cisco, North America
- Marc Huppert — Computacenter, Germany
- Ben Jones — The Grid Factory, UK
- Rody Kossen — consultant, Netherlands
- Ian Main — Teradici, North America
- Jan Hendrik Meier — Citrix, Germany
- Doug Petrole — CloudJumper, North America
- Rasmus Raun-Nielsen — Conecto A/S, Denmark
- Adam Strizzolo — BeanTech, Italy
- Jeremy Stroevbel — Browning Day, North America
- Suresh Thoppay — NetApp, North America
- Roy Tokeshi — Citrix, North America
- Wataru Unno — Networld Corporation, Japan
- Johan van Amersfoort — ITQ Consultancy, Netherlands
- Gemma van der Voorst — University of Groningen, Netherlands
And we’d like to give a special thanks to the founding members of NGCA, who have been part of the program since the beginning.
- Tony Foster — Dell EMC, North America
- Sean Massey — VMware, North America
- Thomas Poppelgard — technology evangelist, Denmark
- Ruben Sprujit — Nutanix, Netherlands
- Bernhard Tritsch — technology evangelist, Germany
- Dane Young — Young Technologies, North America
We’ve received an overwhelming response from well-qualified applicants and we encourage all those to re-submit when we open the application process up again next year.
Learn more about the 2020 NGCA program.