Experience how virtualization is transforming remote workflows across all industries, at the GPU Technology Conference, taking place October 5-9.
At GTC, you’ll hear the latest news and updates on NVIDIA virtual GPU technology. Customers like Honda will show how they’re optimizing resources and accelerating virtual workstation performance with NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation, so engineering and product design teams can work from home.
Learn best practices on how to remotely access Esri ArcGIS Pro with Quado-powered virtual workstations from the data center or cloud. And discover how to use virtual workstations to create blockbuster visual effects for film and television with DNEG.
Check out some of the other GPU virtualization sessions at GTC:
- Taking Virtualization to the Next Level with the Newest Generation of NVIDIA GPUs: I’ll share the latest news for GPU virtualization and how vGPU technology can be used with NVIDIA architecture to accelerate data center workloads.
- GPU Accelerated Labs on Demand Using NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server: Adam Tetelman and Jeff Weiss from NVIDIA, joined by Timothy Dietrich from NetApp, will give an overview of NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server technology, and discuss use cases for delivering and managing virtual labs to enable remote learning to continue.
- How to Architect and Deploy Virtual Desktops to Support Video Conferencing and Multiple High-Resolution Monitors: Andrew Schilling from NVIDIA will present the latest testing and findings on the impact of NVIDIA GRID vPC when using multi-monitor setup and video conferencing applications like Microsoft Teams, Webex and Zoom, versus running them with CPU-only VDI.
- Powering Intelligent Video Analytics and Image Processing with NVIDIA vGPU: Hear from a panel of experts from NVIDIA, ManTech and Maxar share how their respective solutions use NVIDIA vGPU to analyze large amounts of data, enable remote visualization and accelerate compute for video streams and images.
- Streaming XR Over 5G: Changing the Way We Learn, Work and Play: With NVIDIA technology, including NVIDIA RTX GPUs, virtualization software and CloudXR, The Grid Factory is providing the expertise needed to bring untethered XR to 5G.
And hear from some of NVIDIA’s partners in the following sessions:
- Interactive Scientific Visualization on AWS with NVIDIA IndeX SDK: Learn how NVIDIA IndeX on AWS allows users to make real-time modifications and navigate to the most pertinent parts of the data to gather better insights faster.
- Production Workloads with Virtual Workstations: Hear from Google Cloud as they review the architecture necessary to deploy a multi-region production environment using virtual workstations with NVIDIA T4 GPUs.
- Sizing and Deploying Virtual Graphic Workstations with the NVIDIA Trifecta on Cisco UCS and HyperFlex: Understand how to size and deploy professional graphics applications on Cisco UCS and HyperFlex servers using NVIDIA T4, RTX 6000 and RTX 8000 GPUs.