Aiming to help companies modernize their data centers, adopt AI, maximize security and improve efficiency, VMware and NVIDIA will showcase their growing collaboration at VMworld 2021.
NVIDIA will be featured in more than two dozen sessions covering AI and machine learning, 5G and edge services, app modernization and end-user services.
In addition, NVIDIA will be hosting — and featured in — sessions on Project Monterey, a reinvention of the VMware Cloud Foundation, or VCF.
Project Monterey improves infrastructure performance, enables an enhanced zero-trust security model and simplifies workload management required for running modern cloud-native applications over VCF and NVIDIA BlueField-2 DPUs, or data processing units.
Below is a sampling of the sessions you won’t want to miss.
And be sure to come by the virtual NVIDIA booth to experience our latest demos, where you can see our accelerated computing and networking platform in action.
Register for the virtual event here.
Explore how combining NVIDIA AI Enterprise with VMware vSphere and Tanzu streamlines AI adoption by IT teams and brings state-of-the-art AI tools to developers. Don’t miss these two joint sessions with NVIDIA and VMware executives:
- Making AI Accessible to Every Enterprise [MCL3174S]
- What’s New From NVIDIA and VMware for Enterprise AI [MCL3037S]
NVIDIA and VMware are working to offload, isolate and accelerate VMware Cloud Foundation over NVIDIA’s BlueField-2 DPU to enable actual software-defined, hardware-accelerated deployments. Learn more about the improved performance, manageability and security enabled by NVIDIA’s DPU and AI-enabled networking solutions with these sessions:
- Best Practices to Secure the Cloud Without Compromising Performance [MCL2787S]
- Software-Defined, Hardware-Accelerated Data Center With Project Monterey [NET2790S]
- The Roadmap From ESXi to Project Monterey and Beyond [NET3382S]
Experience how advanced solutions like NVIDIA RTX Virtual Workstation and Virtual PC, NVIDIA CloudXR and NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise can take your workflows to the next level. Whether it’s GPU-powered virtual desktop infrastructure, a platform for virtual collaboration, or cloud-based XR streaming, see how these technologies are driving the future workplace:
- NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise on Virtualized and Bare-Metal Environments [EUS2844S]
- Enabling Hybrid Workspaces with NVIDIA and VMware [EUS2789S]
- BMW and NVIDIA Design the Virtual Factory of the Future Using VMware [VI1419]
Check out all NVIDIA sessions at VMworld and learn more about AI, networking and the future workplace. For any NVIDIA AI Enterprise questions or to schedule a meeting with NVIDIA and VMware experts, email VMwareAI@nvidia.com.