NVIDIA today recognized a dozen partners in the Americas for their work enabling customers to build and deploy AI applications across a broad range of industries.
NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) Americas Partner of the Year awards were given out to companies in 13 categories covering AI, consulting, distribution, education, healthcare, integration, networking, the public sector, rising star, service delivery, software and the Canadian market. A new award category created this year recognizes growing AI adoption in retail, as leaders begin to introduce new AI-powered services addressing customer service, loss prevention and restocking analytics.
“NVIDIA’s commitment to driving innovation in AI has created new opportunities for partners to help customers leverage cutting-edge technology to reduce costs, grow opportunities and solve business challenges,” said Rob Enderle, president and principal analyst at the Enderle Group. “The winners of the 2023 NPN awards reflect a diverse group of AI business experts that have showcased deep knowledge in delivering transformative solutions to customers across a range of industries.”
The 2023 NPN award winners for the Americas are:
- Arrow Electronics — Distribution Partner of the Year. Recognized for providing end-to-end NVIDIA AI technologies across a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, retail, healthcare and robotics, to help organizations drive accelerated computing and robotics strategies via on-prem, hybrid cloud and intelligent edge solutions, and through Arrow’s Autonomous Machines Center of Excellence.
- Cambridge Computer — Higher Education Partner of the Year. Recognized for the third consecutive year for its continued focus on providing NVIDIA AI solutions to the education, life sciences and research computing sectors.
- CDW — Software Partner of the Year. Recognized for deploying NVIDIA AI and visualization solutions to customers from a broad range of industries and adopting deep industry expertise for end-to-end customer support.
- CDW Canada — Canadian Partner of the Year. Recognized for providing IT solutions that enable the nation’s leading vendors to offer customized solutions with NVIDIA technology, meeting the needs of each client.
- Deloitte — Consulting Partner of the Year. Recognized for the third consecutive year for creating new AI markets for clients by expanding AI investments in solutions developed with NVIDIA across enterprise AI, as well as expanding into new offerings with generative AI and NVIDIA DGX Cloud.
- FedData Technology Solutions — Rising Star Partner of the Year. Recognized for NVIDIA DGX-based design wins with key federal customers and emerging work with the NVIDIA Omniverse platform for building and operating metaverse applications.
- Insight — Retail Partner of the Year. Recognized for its deep understanding of the industry, ecosystem partnerships and the ability to orchestrate best-in-class solutions to bring real-time speed and predictability to retailers, enabling intelligent stores, intelligent quick-service restaurants, intelligent supply chain and omni-channel management.
- Lambda — Solution Integration Partner of the Year. Recognized for the third consecutive year for its commitment to providing end-to-end NVIDIA solutions, both on premises and in the cloud, across industries including higher education and research, the federal and public sectors, and healthcare and life sciences.
- Mark III — Healthcare Partner of the Year. Recognized for its unique team and deep understanding of the NVIDIA portfolio, which provides academic medical centers, research institutions, healthcare systems and life sciences organizations with NVIDIA infrastructure, software and cloud technologies to build out AI, HPC and simulation Centers of Excellence.
- Microway — Public Sector Partner of the Year. Recognized for its technical depth and engineering focus on servicing the public sector using technologies across the NVIDIA portfolio, including high performance computing and other specializations.
- Quantiphi — Service Delivery Partner of the Year. Recognized for the second consecutive year for its commitment to driving adoption of NVIDIA products in areas like generative AI services with customized large language models, digital avatars, edge computing, medical imaging and data science, as well as its expertise in helping customers build and deploy AI solutions at scale.
- World Wide Technology — AI Solution Provider of the Year. Recognized for its leadership in driving adoption of the NVIDIA portfolio of AI and accelerated computing solutions, as well as its continued investments in AI infrastructure for large language models, computer vision, Omniverse-based digital twins, and customer testing and labs in the WWT Advanced Technology Center.
- World Wide Technology — Networking Partner of the Year. Recognized for its expertise driving NVIDIA high-performance networking solutions to support accelerated computing environments across multiple industries and AI solutions.
This year’s awards arrive as AI adoption is rapidly expanding across industries, unlocking new opportunities and accelerating discovery in healthcare, finance, business services and more. As AI models become more complex, the 2023 NPN Award winners are expert partners that can help enterprises develop and deploy AI in production using the infrastructure that best aligns with their operations.
Learn how to join the NPN, or find your local NPN partner.