Starting in just two weeks, NVIDIA GTC presents the opportunity to learn about the latest technological advancements and groundbreaking research taking place around the globe.
GTC runs March 21-24, featuring experts from industries transformed by AI such as healthcare, manufacturing and automotive. Designed for all technical levels and interests, pick from 190+ sessions led by speakers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Free to attend, the virtual conference features a brilliant display of the latest in AI development with the keynote on March 22, delivered by NVIDIA CEO and founder Jensen Huang.
Inspirational Topics for Everyone
Delivered by some of the greatest minds in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, explore these sessions, and many more, to broaden your skill set and discover new ways organizations are using AI.
- Ariel Ekgren, research scientist at AI Sweden, expands the capabilities of natural language processing to Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
- Haris Shuaib, consultant physicist at Guy’s & St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, presents an overview of the AI Deployment Engine — a world-leading program to enable AI at the point of care.
- Ola Engkvist, senior director of discovery sciences at AstraZeneca, explores how AI has impacted drug design in the last few years, and what we can expect to see in the future.
- Marc Päpper, CIO at Mindpeak GmbH, shares how GPU computing and deep learning technology can bring precision medicine into breast cancer diagnostics.
- Jean-Marc Alkazzi, senior AI engineer, and CTO Jimmy Nasif at idealworks share how they’re designing and building AI and robotics solutions for BMW Group.
- Florian Couret, Immersive LAB & W.I.R.E.D director at BNP Paribas Real Estate, combines data visualization and 3D ability to provide interactive maps of Europe for the real estate industry.
- Prof. Dr. Bjorn Stevens, managing director and director of the Atmosphere in the Earth System department at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, explores the next generation of climate models, and how an Earth digital twin will make it possible to experience virtual Earths simulating the past, present and future.
- Stefan Sicklinger, head of division for BigLoop and Advanced Systems at CARIAD SE, a VW Group Company, talks about how the company is using in-vehicle intelligent data collection to feed the data-driven development loop.
Tools for Success
Build a Career in AI
AI is a rapidly advancing technology. A combination of computer programming, mathematics and creativity, solving problems with AI often means thinking differently. From self-driving cars to building factories of the future, AI is being used across every industry.
If you’re interested in building a career in the most-talked-about technology of our generation, join the 5 Steps to Starting a Career in AI GTC panel discussion to hear from AI experts. Professionals will give insights into their journey, and discuss the top five most practical steps for beginning a career in AI.
Deep Learning, Demystified
GTC is the perfect place to grow your skills with hands-on, instructor-led training sessions and workshops.
With NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute, get access to two-hour workshops for free as part of your GTC registration, or sign up for a handful of full-day workshops to get NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certification.
Find DLI workshops covering conversational AI and natural language processing, and a series of fundamentals workshops for accelerated computing with CUDA Python, accelerated data science and deep learning.
Connect With the Experts
Connect with NVIDIA product and research experts at GTC to ask your toughest questions. Take the opportunity to discuss projects and challenges, in a group or one-on-one. The 50-minute sessions are designed to provide a deeper understanding of the hottest topics in deep learning, accelerated computing, data science, virtualization, robotics and more.
Emerging Chapters Developer Meetup
NVIDIA Emerging Chapters is an education and technical enablement program built for developer communities in emerging markets. It provides opportunities for communities to educate, build and scale their AI, data science and gaming skills, nurturing emerging technologies and driving innovation.
Join the exclusive Emerging Chapters virtual meetup for developer communities in Africa and the Middle East. Learn fundamentals in computer vision, data science, edge computing and conversational AI. Plus, hear from local developer community leads and interact with NVIDIA experts. Try your luck in the raffle to earn $100-$500 in AI course coupons for the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute.
Register free for GTC and discover how to accelerate your life’s work at these sessions and more.