As AI continues to transform global industries such as retail, manufacturing and healthcare, NVIDIA has been working with Microsoft to deliver technology breakthroughs in the public cloud, at the intelligent edge and in AI research.
The new ND A100 v4 VM GPU instance is one example. Powered by NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs and NVIDIA networking, it enables supercomputer-class AI and HPC workloads in the cloud.
GPU-accelerated computing solutions also power low-latency, real-time applications at the edge with Azure’s Intelligent Edge solutions. And NVIDIA and Microsoft recently teamed up to train Megatron-Turing NLG 530B, the world’s largest and most powerful language model.
At Microsoft Ignite, teams from NVIDIA and Microsoft — along with special guests from Shell and Stanford University — will host sessions on how to use the combined power of NVIDIA accelerated computing and Azure cloud-to-edge solutions to transform AI, edge, IoT, visualization, and virtual and augmented reality applications.
Register for the show now and check out the sessions:
- Automate Your Operations with Edge AI: Discover how to use edge AI for your automation needs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the technology that makes it possible, including Microsoft Azure Percept and Azure Stack HCI. Featuring Deepu Talla, vice president and general manager of embedded and edge computing at NVIDIA, and Moe Tanabian, vice president and general manager of Azure AI/edge devices, platforms and services at Microsoft.
- Delivering GPU-Powered Engineering Simulation on the Cloud: GPU-enabled simulation is a new type of technology that is opening up tremendous opportunities for designers and other “upstream” engineers to use simulation. Hear firsthand how these new simulation experiences using Ansys Discovery via Ansys Cloud on Azure with NVIDIA GPUs was delivered to a group of student engineers, how they realized fantastic success in school and how it set them up for even more success post-graduation.
- Transforming In-Store Customer Experience with AI-Powered Edge and Cloud Solutions: Retail stores are using AI and deep learning technologies to improve shoppers’ in-store experiences. Learn about NVIDIA and Microsoft’s vision for delivering huge impacts to global retailers.
- Ask the Experts: Deep Dive into Shell’s Edge AI Solution Using Azure AI and VA with NVIDIA DeepStream: Learn how NVIDIA DeepStream integration works with Azure Services like Azure Video Analyzer for production, supply chain, energy and retail companies. Featuring special guests from Shell, who are using AI at the edge with GPUs and software from Microsoft and NVIDIA. Join the experts and ask questions to learn about real-world examples that could apply to your own solutions.
- Ask the Experts: Accelerating AI, Visualization, AR/VR and HPC Workloads with NVIDIA and Microsoft: This Q&A session features experts from NVIDIA and Microsoft. It will cover topics like the latest NVIDIA architectures on Azure, high-quality streaming for extended reality, AI models trained for production at scale and more. This is a great opportunity to ask the experts on areas of your interest about GPU-accelerated offerings on Azure.
With NVIDIA GPU-accelerated solutions on Azure, developers and enterprises can access massive computing power on demand with simplified infrastructure management. This provides the flexibility to scale up or down and extend workloads from anywhere — on premises, in the cloud or on edge.
NVIDIA and Microsoft collaborate closely on integrations that bring the power of GPU-accelerated computing to Azure Machine Learning, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Kubernetes Service and more. These integrations allow developers to gain support for NVIDIA GPUs and GPU-optimized software from the NVIDIA NGC software catalog, maximize application performance and choose the level of abstraction they need.
Learn more on NVIDIA’s Ignite showcase page.