Addressing these changing spaces, NVIDIA, along with other industry pioneers, will be exhibiting at the Smart Cities Expo World Congress (SCEWC) in Barcelona from Nov. 7-9.
NVIDIA and its partners will showcase the latest advancements in smart technologies and present their most recent innovations. Demos will showcase intelligent video analytics in action, digital twins, road safety, green mobility and other real-world applications.
Hear key sessions featuring NVIDIA experts:
- The “River Cities” keynote, chaired by Dell Technologies’ Manminder Takhar, will explain how cities close to rivers can maximize their geographic asset using digital twins, AI and computer vision. It will take place at the Dell Booth on Tuesday, Nov. 7, at 9:30 a.m. CET.
- “Generative AI in Cities,” a panel discussion chaired by me, will center on the possibilities that generative AI can present in smart spaces. Head to hall 1, booth C10 on Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 9 a.m. CET to attend.
- “Women in Smart Spaces,” chaired by Personal Cities’ Sandra Baer, will feature a panel of women in technology speaking on the importance of gender balance across smart spaces. Join the discussion in hall 1, booth C10 on Wednesday, Nov. 8, at 9 a.m. CET.
- “Computer Vision: The Art of the Practical,” chaired by IDC’s Louise Barker, will discuss how computer vision and AI are turning data into insights. It will also touch on real-life examples of cities adopting smart technologies and address the challenges they faced. Watch this panel at the Dell Booth on Wednesday, Nov. 8, at 9:30 a.m. CET.
- “Transforming Cities Through AI,” chaired by the Metaverse Institute’s Christina Yan Zhang, will discuss how the rapid advancements of AI are revolutionizing the way city leaders plan for the future. To attend, go to the SCEWC Red Room on Wednesday, Nov. 8, at 3:25 p.m. CET.
- “Disrupting Digital Services: A Tipping Point for Urban Life,” chaired by Facens’ Regiane Relva Romano, will discuss the journey of digital transformation in smart spaces. Panelists will also share about the importance of sustainability in smart urban environments. Listen to this panel in the SCEWC Room on Thursday, Nov. 9, at 11:40 a.m CET.
Members of NVIDIA Inception, a program that nurtures cutting-edge startups revolutionizing industries, will also present at SCEWC. Visit Omniflow, Videtics, Seoul Robotics, ITEC and others at their respective booths.
Register to attend the Smart Cities Expo World Congress, in Barcelona, from Nov. 7-9.