Get a look at the future of virtualization with NVIDIA’s latest demos — from accelerated AI to RTX graphics — at VMworld, this week in San Francisco.
Thousands of technical professionals, software architects, data scientists and more will be at the annual conference to gain insight into the most recent advancements in virtualization.
vCS brings GPU acceleration to server workloads like AI, deep learning and high performance computing. Businesses can run GPU workloads in virtualized environments for improved security, utilization and manageability.
And with NVIDIA NGC GPU-optimized software, users can access models, training scripts and workflows that can further accelerate AI. Stop by our booth to check out:
- AI workloads on vCS: See how complex workloads like AI training and inferencing are accelerated on Virtual Compute Server.
- NGC containers for data science: Learn how NGC containers can help professionals accelerate data science and data analytics pipelines.
- AI with vCS and Mellanox: Get a preview of how AI workflows can be distributed across servers using the combined technology of Virtual Compute Server and Mellanox ConnectX.
- Modern VDI for brilliant user experience: Learn how GRID vPC improves workflows to deliver the best user experience on virtual machines.
- RTX graphics on virtual workstations: Discover how RTX upgrades content creation workflows. See RTX-accelerated creative applications on a Quadro virtual workstation, delivering the impressive speeds and power artists need to execute projects smoothly.
- GauGAN turns sketches into masterpieces: Our popular demo from GTC and SIGGRAPH is back! See how GANs can transform doodles and sketches into photorealistic landscape images.
Demos aren’t the only things we’re showing in our booth — VMworld attendees will also get a chance to learn from industry experts on the latest in virtual GPU technology. Our NVIDIA NVIDIA Theater will feature partners like VMware, Red Hat and Mellanox as they speak about the latest in virtualization.
Join us at the Dell EMC and NVIDIA private suite at the W Hotel, where we’ll showcase some of our newest, most innovative technologies.