As businesses expand the AI footprint within their data centers, they need to ensure that AI developer productivity can be met with enterprise IT manageability.
NVIDIA will be at Red Hat Summit 2019, taking place next week in Boston, to showcase our work with Red Hat to accelerate AI for enterprise IT.
On Thursday, May 9, Chris Lamb, vice president of Compute Software at NVIDIA, will join Red Hat CTO Chris Wright on stage to discuss the companies’ long-standing partnership and some exciting advancements we’ve been working on.
Stop by NVIDIA booth 1039 for demos, details and updates on the latest developments. Here’s the full list of where you can find us:
- Tuesday-Thursday: Join us in NVIDIA booth 1039.
- Wednesday, May 8, at 4:30 pm ET: Join a breakout session with Michael Shen, senior product manager of Virtual GPU at NVIDIA, to learn about using NVIDIA GPUs in virtualized deployments with Red Hat’s infrastructure portfolio.
- Thursday, May 9:
- Join Chris Zankel, senior product manager of DGX Software at NVIDIA, at 11 am ET to learn about IT-led AI infrastructure.
- And, of course, don’t miss the keynote with Lamb and Wright on stage, starting at 8:30 am ET.
For more news on NVIDIA and Red Hat, check out these articles:
- NVIDIA DGX-1 certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux: AI Developer Productivity Meets Enterprise IT Manageability
- Red Hat news at GTC 2019: From virtualization to emerging workloads: How Red Hat and NVIDIA are driving enterprise innovation