Update: Our annual GPU Technology Conference will be virtual. Stay tuned for more details.
From product design reviews to virtual walkthroughs of new buildings and cars, professionals work with complex designs every day.
NVIDIA technology helps simplify and speed this work by providing engineers and designers with incredible graphics and compute performance.
To get an inside look at the latest advancements, and how NVIDIA Quadro RTX is transforming workflows in design, architecture and engineering, register for GTC Digital.
GTC offers cutting-edge demos in the exhibit hall and networking with industry leaders about the newest technology. Learn more about untethered, wireless streaming with 5G through NVIDIA CloudXR, and see how NVIDIA Omniverse is making collaboration easier, faster and more creative than ever.
These featured sessions at GTC will help professionals in manufacturing and AEC bring technology leadership home with them from Silicon Valley:
- Renault and Dassault Systèmes will showcase advanced visualization for design review using RTX-powered 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA.
- Creative agency Neoscape will discuss how it uses NVIDIA RTX to reduce rendering times from weeks to hours.
- Honda R&D will explain its use of GPU-accelerated computer-aided engineering to analyze pedestrian-protection performance.
- Mondelez, one of the world’s largest snack companies, as they discuss how GPUs can be used for advanced particle simulations for CAD applications.
- Learn how Autodesk VRED helps designers and engineers create product presentations and virtual prototypes using interactive ray tracing using NVIDIA OptiX.
- Altair will present how GPUs accelerate computation fluid dynamics so users can better understand the complex flow of machinery.
- NVIDIA will provide a closer look at Omniverse, its new platform that facilitates sharing scenes and models between different editors and viewers.
Register now for GTC and see the complete list of AEC and manufacturing sessions available.
Feature image courtesy of Dabarti Studio.