NVIDIA partners are industry leaders. Their success in driving AI adoption across industries has helped drive the rapid recent growth of accelerated computing.
We’re announcing today the cream of the crop: the 2019 NVIDIA Partner Network award winners for the Americas region, representing 11 critical areas of development in the AI ecosystem.
We selected these winners based on their commitment to growing AI adoption by supporting new NVIDIA GPU-based solutions within the industries they serve. These are partners who had the most transformational impact in AI expansion, education and adoption of GPU-based solutions across a broad range of industries, including higher education and federal.
The companies honored this year were those that showed incredible flexibility and effectiveness in their ability to meet the needs of a rapidly transforming AI business landscape. The strength of their go-to-market strategies and investments in their own AI infrastructure were also considered.
The 2019 NPN Partner of the Year award winners are:
- Booz Allen Hamilton — named Global Consulting Partner of the Year for an unmatched commitment to providing the U.S. federal government with AI consultation services.
- CDW — named HPC Solution Provider Partner of the Year and vGPU Partner of the Year for its contributions in driving GPU solutions in several strategic industries.
- CDW Canada — named Canada Partner of the Year for driving sales and broad adoption of data center and NVIDIA DGX systems across many key industries.
- Future Tech Enterprise Inc — named Professional Visualization Partner of the Year for the massive expansion of its NVIDIA Quadro business since joining the NPN in the beginning of 2019.
- Government Acquisitions — named Public Sector Partner of the Year for driving AI within the U.S. federal government through sales enablement, marketing and engineering.
- Microway — named Higher Education Partner of the Year for providing support and delivery of NVIDIA GPU accelerated servers to higher education institutions throughout the Americas.
- Penguin Computing — named HPC Preferred OEM Partner of the Year for its successful deployment of large-scale hybrid NVIDIA GPU accelerated servers to large, high-profile customers.
- SFL Scientific — named Service Delivery Partner of the Year for delivering AI consulting and development services to partners and customers, enabling development of new AI tools and solutions that use GPUs.
- Thinkmate — named HPC Solution Integration Partner of the Year for several critical customer wins in the HPC market.
- World Wide Technologies — named Deep Learning AI Partner of the Year for the significant investments it has made in AI research and development programs.
Every year, selecting our NPN award winners gets harder. These are companies bringing remarkable drive and expertise to advancing their industries — and delivering practical value to customers across the globe in the process. The collected contributions of every partner in the NPN are a foundational part of NVIDIA’s success.