AI has transitioned from being an experimental “science project” to mission-critical implementations for many businesses.
However, it’s often a challenge for enterprises to support the lifecycle of AI, from development to deployment. This is driven by the lack of a cost-effective IT platform optimized for the unique demands of a business’s rapid, iterative and resource-intensive workflow.
At NetApp INSIGHT 2021, attendees can learn how to efficiently overcome this challenge. The virtual event, which NVIDIA is sponsoring and runs from Oct. 20-22, will feature visionary conversations, deep dives on solutions and technical sessions covering all things hybrid cloud.
NetApp and NVIDIA work together to advance AI infrastructure — democratizing its use for any business that needs it — delivered in a portfolio of solutions tailored to how the enterprise prefers to consume IT. The NetApp ONTAP AI solution is built on NVIDIA DGX systems featuring 2nd Gen AMD EPYC processors.
This includes reference architectures that tackle the design challenge of AI compute, storage and networking, as well as integrated solutions that quicken deployments with turnkey approaches.
In addition, NetApp and NVIDIA invest in managed services that give businesses ready-to-run platforms to use with cloud-like simplicity.
NetApp INSIGHT will showcase proven approaches that solve the IT platform dilemma while eliminating the cost, complexity and delay associated with scaling AI workloads on traditional infrastructure.
Learn more in the following sessions at the conference:
- BRK-1442-2: Accelerate AI with Simplified Approaches for IT Infrastructure
- BRK-1402-2: Accelerate Your AI Journey with ONTAP
- BRK-1219-1: Next Generation AI Infrastructure – ONTAP AI Integrated Solution
- BRK-1241-1: NVIDIA Base Command Platform with NetApp Keystone, AI Service
- DEM-1457-1: NVIDIA Base Command Platform Demo
- BRK-1359-3: Accelerating Workloads on NVIDIA GPUs with GPU Direct Storage
- BRK-1384-2: Leading AI Use Case Across Industries
- HOL-1487-1 Hands-On Lab: Building an AI Data Pipeline with NetApp and NVIDIA
Learn more about NVIDIA and NetApp AI infrastructure solutions.